Windows 10: Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

Discus and support Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I recently acquired a Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard and according to the Quick Start Guide present on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by deltaZ55, Mar 24, 2020.

1. deltaZ55 Win User

Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

Hi,

I recently acquired a Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard and according to the Quick Start Guide present on https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/all-in-one-media-keyboard page, some of the gestures don't work and I wonder why.

These are :

• Swipe from left edge to switch between recent apps
    • Swipe from top edge to show AppBar
    • Swipe from right edge to switch on Charm Bar

I've already installed Mouse and Keyboard Center 11 and made every possible device update. It simply won't work.

I read somewhere that this keyboard was launched for Windows 8 and no drivers for Windows 10 had been released yet. I would be very disappointed of my purchase if it's the case.

:)

deltaZ55, Mar 24, 2020

2. How to get three-finger gestures to work on the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard?

Hey Anil,

Yes, three-finger gestures are on in the settings, and three-finger gestures work well on my laptop (Windows 10 OS). However, I'm currently using an external laptop by Microsoft (Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard) on which the three-finger gestures do
    not work.

That is, the three-finger gestures are working on my laptop (the pre-installed touchpad) but they don't work on the Microsoft external keyboard (All-in-One). Is there a way to get the All-in-One Media Keyboard to support three-finger gestures? (the drivers
    for both touchpads are installed already, and the Mouse and Keyboard Center is installed)

Thanks!

MicrosoftUserAnthony, Mar 24, 2020
  3. How to get three-finger gestures to work on the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard?

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Have you enabled the three figure gestures in settings?

If not, I suggest you to enable it and check.

• Open Settings and choose "Devices"
    • Choose "Mouse & touchpad" from the left hand pane.
    • Then in the right hand pane scroll all the way to the bottom where you'll find two boxes relating to three-finger gestures.
    • Choose your preferred settings.
    Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

How to get three-finger gestures to work on the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard?

Three-finger gestures do not seem to currently work on my Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard. Is there a way to get it to work?

I ALREADY have the DRIVERS downloaded. The drivers are ALREADY INSTALLED. Please do not tell me to install the drivers again. It is not a driver issue. I repeat, this is NOT failure-to-download-a-driver issue. The driver for the keyboard is already
    installed.

Also, please do not give a copy-and-paste response that doesn't answer my question. Is it possible to use three-finger gestures on the All-in-One Media Keyboard? Please, Microsoft support engineer, actually look up details about the device instead of giving
    me an unhelpful generic answer that is not relevant to my question.

Thank you!

MicrosoftUserAnthony, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

1. Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Media Keyboard

2. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  3. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  4. All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working: When I first got this keyboard, I did not read the instructions and stuff so I didn't know about the gestures that came with the keyboard. One day, I decided to read the manual and realised that there was swipe gestures. When I tried to use the swipe gestures however, they...
  5. All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working: When I first got this keyboard, I did not read the instructions and stuff so I didn't know about the gestures that came with the keyboard. One day, I decided to read the manual and realised that there was swipe gestures. When I tried to use the swipe gestures however, they...
  6. Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard: I have this keyboard, and in different places, it is implied macros can be assigned to at least four keys. In the latest Microsoft Mouse & KB center it even suggests sharing macros. There is nothing in the settings though, and the article mentioned in basically the same...
  7. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?: Hi, Can anyone help with this? Thanks. Windows 10 version: 1909 (Build: 18363.815) I've recently bought the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard and was told the guy couldn't getting it working on Windows 10 but it worked on Windows 8.1 fine. However, there are YouTube...
  8. Microsoft 1632 All-in-One Media Keyboard Connection Problem

Microsoft 1632 All-in-One Media Keyboard Connection Problem: Hi there, wish you a great week! I have a little problem about my keyboard. About a year ago, my friend gave me a 1632 keyboard and dongle and as i am using a gaming keyboard, i have never used that before. Today I have tried to connect it on a computer i have just...
  9. change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media: Hallo, I have troulbe changing between languages by my wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media, shift + alt does not seem to work. Can anyone help? Thank you...
  10. 3 finger gesture does not work for Microsoft all in one media keyboard N9Z-00019

3 finger gesture does not work for Microsoft all in one media keyboard N9Z-00019: Hi team, I purchased Microsoft N9Z-00019 Wireless All in One Media Keyboard. The 3 finger gesture is not working. It works fine in the laptop touchpad but does not work in the Microsoft all in one keyboard. I have updated the software from device manager--> Keyboard-->...