Windows 10: Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard: is it possible to switch Fn button into right Ctrl?

Discus and support Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard: is it possible to switch Fn button into right Ctrl? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Same as in title, I would like to use FN button as right Ctrl button as there is only left Ctrl button on this keyboard, is this possible? Are there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by P_G_8, Sep 5, 2018.

1. P_G_8 Win User

Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard: is it possible to switch Fn button into right Ctrl?

Same as in title, I would like to use FN button as right Ctrl button as there is only left Ctrl button on this keyboard, is this possible? Are there any ways to do it or workarounds?

:)

P_G_8, Sep 5, 2018

2. Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT

• I found a bug on the newly released Windows 10 on the Samsung Ativ book 9+ (I'm not sure if this bug is found on other laptops). The function, "Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT," doesn't work with the ctrl button on the right side
      of the keyboard. However, it works when the ctrl button on the left side is used instead. I'm wondering if other users are facing the same problem.

jkichigokim, Sep 5, 2018
  3. The Fn key - All-in-One Media Keyboard

Hi

I'm using "All-in-One Media Keyboard" with my laptop (win 10 pro 64 bit),

Right now if I want to refresh a page, I have to press "F5" key and "Fn" key,

and if I press the "F5" key it will open Cortana search.

I wish to change that the other way around (for ALL 'F' keys)

(so I only need to press "F5" key in order to refresh a page, and "F5+Fn" for search)

I'm using the latest "Microsoft Mouse Keyboard Center".

I've tried "Capslock + Fn" to get the "F-Lock" affect (was suggested in the forums), but it doesn't do anything at all.

Please let me know if I can toggle the "Fn" key.

Thanks for any help Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard: is it possible to switch Fn button into right Ctrl? :)

Barak Engel, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard: is it possible to switch Fn button into right Ctrl?

Windows Key + CTRL + Right Doesn't Work (Desktop Switch)

Hi,

I love the new multiple desktops. However, the desktop switch isn't working for me.

It's an odd bug...

Windows Key + (left) CTRL + Right Arrow Key will not work, but Windows Key + (left) CTRL + Left Arrow Key will work.

Both the left and right arrow keys work when I use the right CTRL key, and the left CTRL key works perfectly fine using an external keyboard.

Any suggestions?

DanielChenery_DM, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard: is it possible to switch Fn button into right Ctrl?

1. Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard: is it possible to switch Fn button into right Ctrl? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Media keyboard

2. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  3. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  4. Issues with Fn and media buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Fn and media buttons: I have a Zenbook 14 Duo and I just recently started to have problems with my laptop keyboard. It acts like it is on Fn lock but it isn't turned on. Only keys that work while pressing Fn is volume, brightness and screenshot. I also cannot use the buttons that disable certain...
  5. Issues with Fn and media buttons

Issues with Fn and media buttons: I have a Zenbook 14 Duo and I just recently started to have problems with my laptop keyboard. It acts like it is on Fn lock but it isn't turned on. Only keys that work while pressing Fn is volume, brightness and screenshot. I also cannot use the buttons that disable certain...
  6. Deactivate FN & CTRL on Touch Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate FN & CTRL on Touch Keyboard: Is there a solution to disable the fn and ctrl on the touch keyboard in order only to have the letters and numbers for the touch keyboard?Thank you very much in advance!...
  7. Deactivate FN & CTRL on Touch Keyboard

Deactivate FN & CTRL on Touch Keyboard: Is there a solution to disable the fn and ctrl on the touch keyboard in order only to have the letters and numbers for the touch keyboard?Thank you very much in advance!...
  8. Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard: I have this keyboard, and in different places, it is implied macros can be assigned to at least four keys. In the latest Microsoft Mouse & KB center it even suggests sharing macros. There is nothing in the settings though, and the article mentioned in basically the same...
  9. Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues: Hi, I recently acquired a Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard and according to the Quick Start Guide present on https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/all-in-one-media-keyboard page, some of the gestures don't work and I wonder why. These are : Swipe from left edge...
  10. How do I switch fn and Ctrl

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I switch fn and Ctrl: Now I have used ThinkPad for practically all my life now, but with my newest laptop, it's a Hp. One of the greatest things bothering me so far is that the Ctrl key and the fn key is normal, unlike ThinkPad. For 2 months I have tried to get used to it but couldn't. So Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft all in one keybaord right ctrl key

2. microsoft all-in-one media keyboard lag

3. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard fn issue 2019