Windows 10: Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?

Discus and support Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone help with this? Thanks. Windows 10 version: 1909 Build: 18363.815 I've recently bought the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bradavon, May 6, 2020.

1. bradavon Win User

Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?

Hi,

Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

Windows 10 version: 1909 Build: 18363.815

I've recently bought the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard and was told the guy couldn't getting it working on Windows 10 but it worked on Windows 8.1 fine. However, there are YouTube videos showing it used on Windows 10 and on Microsoft's official page for this keyboard here shows Windows 10 has full, not limited support.

• The USB dongle is found fine.
    • I've clicked "Update Driver" on all the drivers in Device Manager for the Dongle and Keyboard.
    • I've installed the latest version 12.200 of the "Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center", although I don't believe this is necessary for the keyboard just to work.

Bizarrely "Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center" sees the keyboard fine and I can even customise it.

But no button works?

Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.

:)

bradavon, May 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 6, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 6, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Media Keyboard

2. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  3. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  4. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard Not working on Windows 11 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard Not working on Windows 11 Professional: Hello,Please help! I purchased a new Beelink AMD computer that is running Windows 11 Professional. I've attached a brand new Microsoft All-inOne Media keyboard. The keys on the keyboard work and interact with my system, although the touchpad does not. I've installed all of...
  5. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard Not working on Windows 11 Professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard Not working on Windows 11 Professional: Hello,Please help! I purchased a new Beelink AMD computer that is running Windows 11 Professional. I've attached a brand new Microsoft All-inOne Media keyboard. The keys on the keyboard work and interact with my system, although the touchpad does not. I've installed all of...
  6. Mouse that works with All In One Media Keyboard dongle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse that works with All In One Media Keyboard dongle?: Hello,My laptop only has two USB ports and one of them is already used by the dongle of the Microsoft All In One Media Keyboard model 1632.As I would need to keep the other port free for a USB stick, is there a mouse I can buy that will work with the same dongle already used...
  7. Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard: I have this keyboard, and in different places, it is implied macros can be assigned to at least four keys. In the latest Microsoft Mouse & KB center it even suggests sharing macros. There is nothing in the settings though, and the article mentioned in basically the same...
  8. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?: Hi, Can anyone help with this? Thanks. Windows 10 version: 1909 (Build: 18363.815) I've recently bought the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard and was told the guy couldn't getting it working on Windows 10 but it worked on Windows 8.1 fine. However, there are YouTube...
  9. Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues: Hi, I recently acquired a Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard and according to the Quick Start Guide present on https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/all-in-one-media-keyboard page, some of the gestures don't work and I wonder why. These are : Swipe from left edge...
  10. Microsoft all-in-one media keyboard has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft all-in-one media keyboard has stopped working: I received a brand-new all-in-one media keyboard as a gift and the first time I used it it worked great. But after that, it has not worked at all. At first I thought it was the batteries, because the first time I used it I left the USB controller plugged in to my PC, but I...