Windows 10: Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features

Discus and support Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to know how and what to look for the 2 Microsoft AMD Drivers installed everytime you wipe with ddu and to remove all drivers from pc... I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michaelshanks1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features

I want to know how and what to look for the 2 Microsoft AMD Drivers installed everytime you wipe with ddu and to remove all drivers from pc...

I tried the guides on turning off microsoft auto updates and i tried manual update...

I want to find the 2 microsoft drivers and remove them.

It is reported that microsofts amd variants included in the updates are breaking yt laptops features and freesync..

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features 48f0140b-b964-4c0e-ab28-a806b77a4323?upload=true.png

How do I locate and remove it????

Manually????old fashion way.....

:)

michaelshanks1, Jul 23, 2020

2. Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features

I want to know how and what to look for the 2 Microsoft AMD Drivers installed everytime you wipe with ddu and to remove all drivers from pc...

I tried the guides on turning off microsoft auto updates and i tried manual update...

I want to find the 2 microsoft drivers and remove them.

It is reported that microsofts amd variants included in the updates are breaking yt laptops features and freesync..

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features 48f0140b-b964-4c0e-ab28-a806b77a4323?upload=true.png

How do I locate and remove it????

Manually????old fashion way.....

michaelshanks1, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features

I used DDU and restarted.Then I used the stock driver and restarted.then I used the 2nd stock driver and restarted.

then I used the new radeon 20.7.2 driver and restarted...

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features 0977aa28-5bc1-4268-98e7-b0f25fffe825?upload=true.png

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features a2666db2-8746-4d3a-b4cc-aabeb82b8726?upload=true.png

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features f6806578-f23f-4c90-b709-337d747ca801?upload=true.png

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features de0a277d-4378-4ea5-a793-c077b46b1689?upload=true.png

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features 26452864-60c3-4684-95e4-0e4f368d7597?upload=true.png

I did this offline.

I made sure I had my drivers before I did it offline.

I cannot figure out which Radeon Driver will support my laptops Features of Freesync????????

I want Microsoft to forcibly Remove the Forced AMD driver included with the Windows 10 updates.....

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michaelshanks1, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features

1. Microsoft AMD Drivers Intentional Breaking of my laptops Features - Similar Threads - Microsoft AMD Drivers

2. microsoft basic display driver AMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft basic display driver AMD: microsoft basic display driver AMD problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-basic-display-driver-amd/c49b6b98-8c3a-4550-b9e6-c6e18aa30923
  3. Is Microsoft Photos intentionally bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft Photos intentionally bad?: I am old. I remember 2001 or something. CPU Celeron 1000 MHz. 1 core. Single threaded. Drive with actual magnet disks. Any photo viewer JUST WORKS. You click a photo file, and it opens in 0.5 second. You scroll your mouse wheel, and photos are chanings one another. It is so...
  4. Is Microsoft Photos intentionally bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft Photos intentionally bad?: I am old. I remember 2001 or something. CPU Celeron 1000 MHz. 1 core. Single threaded. Drive with actual magnet disks. Any photo viewer JUST WORKS. You click a photo file, and it opens in 0.5 second. You scroll your mouse wheel, and photos are chanings one another. It is so...
  5. AMD + Microsoft = new DirectX feature !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD + Microsoft = new DirectX feature !!: “Continuing our strong partnership across PC and Xbox Series XS, we are pleased to be working closely with AMD as we continue to evolve DirectX to deliver the new generation of gaming graphics with the DirectX 12 Agility SDK, Shader Model 6.6, and DirectStorage for PC. --...
  6. Installing amd drivers freezes my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing amd drivers freezes my laptop: My laptop is hp Pavilion g6, i7-3632qm, 6 Gb RAM igpu is intel HD 4000 and dgpu is Radeon 7670m. After upgrading windows 8.1 to 10, the laptop doesn't detect the AMD GPU and freezes whenever at 54% when installing the drivers. I also did a clean reformat to windows 10 but...
  7. Accidentally hit install Feature update 2004. Will my laptop break?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally hit install Feature update 2004. Will my laptop break?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340, i5 1035G1 integrated graphics. I clicked install Windows 10 2004 before I knew that Microsoft advised not to as I never searched nor did recieve any email about it. I need to know if it will break my laptop or not. If it does I will just recover...
  8. Bluetooth feature is breaking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth feature is breaking: Recently i updated the windows 10 to latest version 2004 now Bluetooth is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-feature-is-breaking/1505f4ee-a6c1-42e8-9fa2-5e43f21d5fc0
  9. Microsoft Warns Windows 10 Update Will 'Intentionally' Break Some Bluetooth Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Warns Windows 10 Update Will 'Intentionally' Break Some Bluetooth Devices: Microsoft Warns Windows 10 Update Will 'Intentionally' Break Some Bluetooth Devices https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/06/12/microsoft-windows-10-upgrade-update-security-problem-bluetooth-warning-cost-windows-10-home/#2d3e2bcc5d2e “You may experience issues...
  10. Microsoft - Apathy or Intent

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft - Apathy or Intent: Microsoft - Apathy or Intent VI Keeton started on November 12, 2015 [img] I posted this on another Microsoft website last night and am following the suggestion given that I post on this website. I could bore you with pages and pages of my interactions with...