Windows 10: Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud

Discus and support Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At the Citrix Synergy event today in Las Vegas, we made a number of significant announcements that will help our customers accelerate their digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 23, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud

Read more: Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud | In the Cloud

:)

Brink, May 23, 2016
  2. MandyShaw Win User

When Will VPN or Citrix Support Come To WP7?

WP7 is not yet an enterprise-oriented 'phone (the current state of the backup facilities being another example, and lack of on-device encryption yet another) but Microsoft hasn't, to be fair, sold it as one as yet, unlike Windows Mobile - from what I have
    read, WP7 has always been presented as a cloud based consumer 'phone. I certainly wouldn't consider rolling it out in the enterprise as it stands, although small business use (say with Office365) is more of a possibility.

MandyShaw, May 23, 2016
  3. When Will VPN or Citrix Support Come To WP7?

What kind of answer is this? It has been over a year now. MS and Citrix are Partners! Citrix is a BUSINESS application used for remote BUSINESS users... something WP7 is supposed to be geared towards, yet WP7 doesn't support it! iPhone and Android both
    have Citrix support!!!

It is simply impossible to suggest moving to WP7 for corporate use with support for such a BASIC and critical business application missing.

TechRooster, May 23, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud

1. Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud - Similar Threads - Microsoft Citrix Partner

2. Is keyingo.com really a Microsoft partner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is keyingo.com really a Microsoft partner?: This site selling cheap Windows keys claims to be a Microsoft partner. On https://www.keyingo.com/-ezp-18.html they say "Keyingo is Microsoft Partner, Microsoft AEP - Authorized Education Partner & CSP Reseller". Wanted to know if I can buy keys from this site.Screenshot of...
  3. for my partner: dear microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    for my partner: dear microsoft: hellow: i have a problem plz can you fix it for me? a problem you can see in the picture. [ATTACH] thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/for-my-partner-dear-microsoft/84dde003-d434-4401-bc34-cb35883c8d5e
  4. Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner?: Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-samedaysoftwarecom-a-certified-microsoft/fecb26cc-4111-452f-8ceb-5a53bbcadeb3"
  5. Microsoft Partner Near Me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Partner Near Me: I am in need of a small business Microsoft Partner who can help me with a Windows related error message regarding a need to rewrite a Registry Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-partner-near-me/a258cd57-58f6-4702-b03b-23dcafe186ea
  6. Tech Soluutions (Microsoft partner)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech Soluutions (Microsoft partner): Be aware that a company stating they are a partner of Microsoft, Tech Soluutions. They are a scam who will try to get you to pay $200.00 form technical services. They will report you system is infected with viruses with a fake lost of viruses. They may have access to your...
  7. Clouds, and clouds, and lots of clouds. HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clouds, and clouds, and lots of clouds. HELP!: Hi, I am finally sorting, or trying to, my pictures and backing up. It seems I have two of everything. I also have, iCloud photos, iCloud Drive, and OneDrive. I have the same files repeating themselves, yet different. For example, when I plug is my WD, it show two of them...
  8. moving photo to cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving photo to cloud: how do I move from pictures on pc to cloud and then free up space on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-photo-to-cloud/b48cc9c6-e38f-4184-9a50-73482afcbee4"
  9. App Partners and Business Customers and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    App Partners and Business Customers and Windows 10: Today, Terry Myerson shared the Windows Store has had over 1.25 billion visits since the launch of Windows 10, with developer revenue per download increasing four times. Myerson announced Facebook will be building universal Windows apps for Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook...
  10. Microsoft Partnering with AV ecosystem to protect Windows 10 customers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Partnering with AV ecosystem to protect Windows 10 customers: On Friday May 12th, and for several days afterwards, more than a quarter-million computers around the world fell victim to the ransomware known as WannaCrypt or WannaCry. As that recent event has shown, malicious actors bring nearly boundless time and skill to commit...