Windows 10: Microsoft and Google Settle All Patent Lawsuits

Discus and support Microsoft and Google Settle All Patent Lawsuits in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Article from Paul Thurrott. https://www.petri.com/microsoft-and-google-settle-all-patent-lawsuits Jim *Cool 24783 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Phone Man, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Phone Man Win User

Microsoft and Google Settle All Patent Lawsuits

Phone Man, Oct 1, 2015

2. WebM files Windows Phone 8

Ive been noticing WebM since beginning of last year and that there isnt any support for it seems more then just embarrassing on the Windows End. Its really frustrating that the end-user is having to search for alternatives just because Microsoft and Google
    cant get their **** together. The Whole WebM and Nokia Patents thing was settled in 2013.

im guessing you dont know if there is something like Jail Break and/or Root alternatives to the windows Phone like we have on the Iphones and Androids?

EmmanuelThoma, Oct 1, 2015
  3. password is incorrect in windows 10

Google windows 10 class action lawsuit.

jimbell314, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Microsoft and Google Settle All Patent Lawsuits

Thank you for posting that made a good read

hTconeM9user, Oct 1, 2015
  5. VBS
    VBs Win User
    One can only hope that this can lead to google apps arriving to windows 10 universal app store. I need google maps, android wear etc. on my windows phone.

6. Dude Win User
    Good news, will be nice to see some cross integration between them.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft and Google Settle All Patent Lawsuits

1. Microsoft and Google Settle All Patent Lawsuits - Similar Threads - Microsoft Google Settle

2. Re Lawsuit Postings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re Lawsuit Postings: I am in if you wish to get a class action against Microsoft, you need find a attorney to take the case and agree with the lawyer that they get a percent of the winnings, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft are infringing on my privacy and rights....
  3. U.S. Patent question!

in Windows 10 Support
    U.S. Patent question!: Hi guys, I'm on the hunt to get a "patent lawyer" that would best specialize in "software" as we can imagine. there is a new software program, concept/idea that needs a patent. (I'll explain later and maybe even some of you could be involved if you have the right heart and...
  4. lawsuit generator

in Windows 10 Customization
    lawsuit generator: why is it that Microsoft has crashed so many of my devices that I cant get the support needed for my request for civil and commercial citation's to help me when the cost has been so much for me and you know 2.7 million was in your VP'S eyes when business was going to...
  5. $5 billion lawsuit against Google for tracking private Internet use

in Windows 10 News
    $5 billion lawsuit against Google for tracking private Internet use: (Reuters) - Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by pervasively tracking their internet use through browsers set in “private” mode. Read...
  6. Patent number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Patent number: my old notebook is asking for serial number. Where can i ge it? is an orginal version of W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patent-number/3b7b6f2c-6945-4201-a0f5-65f2fe4121d4"
  7. Lawsuit Against Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lawsuit Against Microsoft?: This issue is ongoing now for 2+ months since the release of 1903, Windows is capping users internet speeds, I have posted this already, submitted a feedback, talked to microsoft support, and it isnt being tracked on there "Known" issues. So im asking wonder how fast...
  8. Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?: I truly believe there should be one. What right does Microsoft have, to enforce Security Updates that disable otherwise functioning computers? My computer may be older, but it works, and works fine, EXCEPT when the Death Star shoots off one of their Security Updates that...
  9. Microsoft patents a system with a computing and a removable support device

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patents a system with a computing and a removable support device: Microsoft’s latest patent titled “Computing Devices, Removal Support Devices and methods of use” was filed by the company in February 2018 and it was published yesterday. The patent is not related to the long rumoured Andromeda or a Surface laptop. The latest patent is about...
  10. Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail: After numerous trial runs I settled on MS Edge with Yahoo Mail. Choose Edge due to its simplicity and speed. Choose Yahoo Mail because of it flawless performance and ease of use. GMail and Oulook would not sync. Firefox is a very good browser yet I like simplicity and speed....