Windows 10: Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not

Discus and support Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Do you mean I can get Microsoft for Windows 10 for free? And install Office for free? When I had to get a new PC couple years ago I was told by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaSchrader, Sep 7, 2018.

1. BrendaSchrader Win User

Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not

Do you mean I can get Microsoft for Windows 10 for free? And install Office for free? When I had to get a new PC couple years ago I was told by the associate where I got it I had to have Office 365 installed, among other things. Now I saw somewhere on Microsoft I don't have to have 365. I can just get their Office. All I do is look online and use Excel and Word. Right now I am having to pay a yearly charge. I'm disabled and paying that is hard for me. Please someone help me. I'm headed to bed now but look forward to seeing replies in the morning. I am not really computer savvy so I will appreciate any help I could get. Hopefully I can get part of my money reimbursed that I've paid already. Thanks and God bless.

:)

BrendaSchrader, Sep 7, 2018
  2. lexluthermiester Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Kaapstad Win User

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not :D

Kaapstad, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Chino Win User

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Free

2. Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office: I currently have an HP that had windows 7 installed. I had a hard disk error and had to get it replaced and now has windows 10. I recovered the files back but I need the Office programs (word, excel, etc..) to open the documents correctly. Can I use the windows 7 disk that...
  3. Free on-line Microsoft Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free on-line Microsoft Office?: This morning I was setting up EDGE on a Win10 pro laptop I just got. There was an app I could have installed I believe was free for on-line Microsoft Office but I didn't have time to stay home. I just got back but cannot find that app in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find...
  4. Free MS Office Alternative

Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182
  5. microsoft office for windows 10

microsoft office for windows 10: Can I ask can I use an earlier version of Microsoft office like 2013 home instead of the 365 version as I think its a bit of a con having to shell out £60 per year so you can use office 34038
  6. Buy Microsoft Windows and Office

Buy Microsoft Windows and Office: Has any body ever used this service? Is it any good? Web Server's Default Page. windows7productkey .com/ 7375
  7. Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office: I am still in the dark ages using Microsoft Office 2013. If I upgrade to a newer version, do I have to use the cloud to store everything or can I store it on my own NAS? 47584
  8. microsoft office

microsoft office: For some reason; every time I try and start outlook; it encounters a problem and crashes and closes on me. Even after i use the office disc to to a install repair; it works for a short time; then the problem starts all over again. It says microsoft outlook has stopped...
  9. Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office: I do not need Microsoft Office that came with Win 10 is it safe to uninstall it from Programme and Features in Control Panel? 38500
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Free for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Free for Windows 10: [img] If you’re a wordie — that’s kind of like a foodie, but for words — you’ll want to get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, a free collection of three of the best word games for Windows 10. Start with “Crosswords,” featuring multiple board sizes, difficulties and lots...