Windows 10: Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not

Discus and support Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Do you mean I can get Microsoft for Windows 10 for free? And install Office for free? When I had to get a new PC couple years ago I was told by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaSchrader, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not

Do you mean I can get Microsoft for Windows 10 for free? And install Office for free? When I had to get a new PC couple years ago I was told by the associate where I got it I had to have Office 365 installed, among other things. Now I saw somewhere on Microsoft I don't have to have 365. I can just get their Office. All I do is look online and use Excel and Word. Right now I am having to pay a yearly charge. I'm disabled and paying that is hard for me. Please someone help me. I'm headed to bed now but look forward to seeing replies in the morning. I am not really computer savvy so I will appreciate any help I could get. Hopefully I can get part of my money reimbursed that I've paid already. Thanks and God bless.

:)

BrendaSchrader, Sep 7, 2018

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Kaapstad Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not :D

Kaapstad, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Chino Win User

Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not

1. Microsoft and Office for Windows 10...Free or Not - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Free

2. MS Office is not free with windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office is not free with windows 10: Hi All,I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10 and when I am accessing excel/word it says I need to buy license but I thought MS office should be free with windows.It's frustrating and from now I will never buy laptop with windows. How come they ask/beg from day 1....
  3. Windows and office for free

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows and office for free: I bought the Windows and Office keys at a very low price. I asked a question here about that, and I found that the keys may be fake because they are for a small price. Also, the key works for more than one computer. Now I want to get a copy of Windows for work and a copy of...
  4. Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps

Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps: please activate all microsoft offices & stores at free. [Original Title: microsoft windows 10 activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-license-for-microsoft-office-and-microsoft/6ed87373-5ab4-4956-81df-59bfd5d3666d
  5. Is there really free MS Office?

Is there really free MS Office?: Hello, everyone. My old notebook gave up the ghost. The new one, of course, doesn't have Office installed. After x-years I also have no more access data. Now I am looking for a free version. Does anyone of you have a tip or link for me? Thank you. Gibt es wirklich...
  6. Free activation for Office?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free activation for Office?: Any link or method? submitted by /u/lordmendoza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwstvi/free_activation_for_office/
  7. Office 2019 v.s. Windows 10 Free Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 v.s. Windows 10 Free Office: I'm still not sure if I understand enough to even ask questions, but here goes. First some quick background. 1. Using Windows 10 - installed about a week ago. Used windows 7 for years. 2. When installing windows 10 I used the offline v.s. the Microsoft t sign in option. A...
  8. Free on-line Microsoft Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free on-line Microsoft Office?: This morning I was setting up EDGE on a Win10 pro laptop I just got. There was an app I could have installed I believe was free for on-line Microsoft Office but I didn't have time to stay home. I just got back but cannot find that app in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find...
  9. Free MS Office Alternative

Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182
  10. microsoft office for windows 10

microsoft office for windows 10: Can I ask can I use an earlier version of Microsoft office like 2013 home instead of the 365 version as I think its a bit of a con having to shell out £60 per year so you can use office 34038