Windows 10: Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services

Discus and support Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are excited to share the latest innovations in our partnership with Samsung, bringing together Samsung’s new devices for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services

Source: Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership, empowering you across work and play | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft and Samsung step up partnership ahead of Unpacked event

Read more: Microsoft and Samsung step up their partnership ahead of next week's Unpacked event | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft and Samsung step up partnership ahead of Unpacked event Mobile

Read more: Microsoft and Samsung step up their partnership ahead of next week's Unpacked event | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

Source: Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services - Similar Threads - Microsoft Samsung expand

2. Microsoft apps & services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft apps & services: Is there a way to de-link Microsoft apps & services from my Google account? I am pretty sure I don't want to link these two things. It isn't a security thing. I did it myself, but I would like to know if there is a way to undo it. Thank you, TC Harp...
  3. Microsoft and Samsung step up partnership ahead of Unpacked event

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung step up partnership ahead of Unpacked event: Expect Microsoft to be on stage at the Samsung Unpacked event on August 7, demonstrating Office apps, Your Phone and more. After a rocky beginning, Samsung and Microsoft have been engaged in a cautious relationship dance for the past several years. I'm hearing the pair...
  4. AMD and Samsung Announce Partnership in Graphics Technologies

in Windows 10 News
    AMD and Samsung Announce Partnership in Graphics Technologies: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced a multi-year strategic partnership in ultra low power, high performance mobile graphics IP based on AMD Radeon graphics technologies. As part of the partnership, Samsung will license AMD graphics IP and will...
  5. sync partnership

in Windows 10 Support
    sync partnership: how to set up a new sync partnership
  6. Samsung Notes App on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Notes App on microsoft store: I am trying to install Samsung Notes from the Microsoft Store. Have more than the required system requirements. But the store says "This App is not compatible with this device" How is this possible? I have attached the screen shots of the error messages. Please help....
  7. Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures: Adobe Sign now Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution; Microsoft Teams now preferred chat-based workspace across Adobe Cloud Services SAN JOSE, Calif., and REDMOND, Wash. — Sept, 7, 2017 — Adobe (NASD “ADBE”) and Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq “MSFT”) recently delivered their...
  8. Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

in Windows 10 News
    Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack: Today, we’re thrilled to announce a partnership with BrowserStack, a leader in mobile and web testing, to provide remote virtual testing on Microsoft Edge for free. Until now, developers who need to test against a specific version of Microsoft Edge have been limited to local...
  9. Microsoft expands cross-platform services strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands cross-platform services strategy: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, it’s devices that enable all the experiences to come together for consumers, businesses, developers and IT. Working with our partners, Microsoft has helped enable an amazing breadth of devices running Windows, desktop and mobile...
  10. Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers: When I joined Microsoft last September, it was evident I joined a company with bold ambitions and one eager to rethink business norms and foster a new culture of creation. This was motivating given my charter to drive business deals and strategic partnerships across various...