Windows 10: Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

Discus and support Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; REDMOND, Wash., and WALLDORF, Germany — Nov. 27, 2017 — Microsoft Corp. and SAP SE on Monday announced integrated offerings to provide enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

Source: Microsoft and SAP join forces to give customers a trusted path to digital transformation in the cloud | News Center

Brink, Nov 27, 2017
  2. Tony K Win User

I just saw this linked on TechNet and see that you already posted it, Shawn. This is a huge jump for both companies.

:)

Tony K, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Xbox live account

I can't join xbox live it won't let me joint

Ricardoe4049, Dec 11, 2017
  4. Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

when will there be a rsap update

is there a plan to bring Rsap/sap bluetooth capability to windows phone 7? this is a massive loss for microsoft as their phones will not connect to many high end bluetooth car kits.

Ian K Anderson, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

1. Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities - Similar Threads - Microsoft SAP join

2. Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Cloud: I cant seem to unlock my Personal Vault, i am getting error code 0xc03a001a, can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cloud/339ecc0c-ea4b-414c-b24a-17f9e24b54be
  3. Microsoft joining forces on better browser compatibility in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft joining forces on better browser compatibility in 2021: Over the past few years, Microsoft has partnered with a group of browser vendors and other industry stakeholders to identify and address the top sources of web developer pain through initiatives like the MDN Web Developer Needs Assessment (“Web DNA”),...
  4. Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error During the installation of sap cloud connector: [ATTACH] Can anybody Please help me with the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-the-installation-of-sap-cloud/8c6b30ac-3b92-4acc-ae17-c481da6e1826
  5. Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations

in Windows 10 News
    Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations: Mastercard (NYSE: MA) and Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) today announced a strategic collaboration to improve how people manage and use their digital identity. Currently, verifying your identity online is still dependent on physical or digital proof managed by a...
  6. Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative: Industry leaders team up to help customers connect data across their organizations, find powerful insights and deliver intelligent services with AI [ATTACH] Shantanu Narayen, CEO, Adobe (left), Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft (center), and Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP...
  7. Intel and Alibaba Cloud launched a Joint Edge Computing Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Intel and Alibaba Cloud launched a Joint Edge Computing Platform: [ATTACH] What’s New: At The Computing Conference 2018 hosted by Alibaba Group* in Hangzhou, China, Intel and Alibaba revealed how their deep collaboration is driving the creation of revolutionary technologies that power the era of data-centric computing – from hyperscale...
  8. Microsoft to expand the capabilities of Notepad

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to expand the capabilities of Notepad: Microsoft introduced the Notepad as a mouse-based text editor. And Notepad has been included in all versions of Microsoft Windows since Windows 1.0 which was released in 1985. Even though it’s lack of functionality and lack of feature compare to other popular text-editor,...
  9. SAP users --Good news SAP GUI (7.40) WORKS with Windows 10 build 10240

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAP users --Good news SAP GUI (7.40) WORKS with Windows 10 build 10240: Hi there Mega good news for SAP users - SAP GUI 7.40 runs just fine in Windows 10 build 10240 -- I couldn't get SAP GUI to work with Windows 8 / 8.1 at all. The GUI worked but Logon failed. Now LOGON works just fine wherever the SAP DB / Servers are installed Now no...
  10. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...