Windows 10: Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

Discus and support Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; REDMOND, Wash., and WALLDORF, Germany — Nov. 27, 2017 — Microsoft Corp. and SAP SE on Monday announced integrated offerings to provide enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

Source: Microsoft and SAP join forces to give customers a trusted path to digital transformation in the cloud | News Center

Brink, Nov 27, 2017
  2. Tony K Win User

I just saw this linked on TechNet and see that you already posted it, Shawn. This is a huge jump for both companies.

:)

Tony K, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Xbox live account

I can't join xbox live it won't let me joint

Ricardoe4049, Dec 11, 2017
  4. Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

when will there be a rsap update

is there a plan to bring Rsap/sap bluetooth capability to windows phone 7? this is a massive loss for microsoft as their phones will not connect to many high end bluetooth car kits.

Ian K Anderson, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

1. Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities - Similar Threads - Microsoft SAP join

2. Computer forcing monitor to work beyond capabilities

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer forcing monitor to work beyond capabilities: I recently bought a second hand gigabyte brix PC. Running the monitor off the blue VGA style cord. Everything was working fine until one day I turned it on and the screen and changed its resolution. So I went into display settings to change the resolution to a higher setting....
  3. Computer forcing monitor to work beyond capabilities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer forcing monitor to work beyond capabilities: I recently bought a second hand gigabyte brix PC. Running the monitor off the blue VGA style cord. Everything was working fine until one day I turned it on and the screen and changed its resolution. So I went into display settings to change the resolution to a higher setting....
  4. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    joint onedrive or cloud storage: My wife and I have seperate computers and seperate Microsoft accounts.However, there are a number of documents that we would each like to have access to without having to get the other party to bring it up on their computer or print it out.Can we establish a joint folder in...
  5. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joint onedrive or cloud storage: My wife and I have seperate computers and seperate Microsoft accounts.However, there are a number of documents that we would each like to have access to without having to get the other party to bring it up on their computer or print it out.Can we establish a joint folder in...
  6. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft joining forces on better browser compatibility in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft joining forces on better browser compatibility in 2021: Over the past few years, Microsoft has partnered with a group of browser vendors and other industry stakeholders to identify and address the top sources of web developer pain through initiatives like the MDN Web Developer Needs Assessment (“Web DNA”),...
  8. Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error During the installation of sap cloud connector: [ATTACH] Can anybody Please help me with the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-the-installation-of-sap-cloud/8c6b30ac-3b92-4acc-ae17-c481da6e1826
  9. Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations

in Windows 10 News
    Mastercard and Microsoft join forces to advance digital ID innovations: Mastercard (NYSE: MA) and Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) today announced a strategic collaboration to improve how people manage and use their digital identity. Currently, verifying your identity online is still dependent on physical or digital proof managed by a...
  10. Intel and Alibaba Cloud launched a Joint Edge Computing Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Intel and Alibaba Cloud launched a Joint Edge Computing Platform: [ATTACH] What’s New: At The Computing Conference 2018 hosted by Alibaba Group* in Hangzhou, China, Intel and Alibaba revealed how their deep collaboration is driving the creation of revolutionary technologies that power the era of data-centric computing – from hyperscale...