Windows 10: Microsoft and xbox app Crashes Please help

Discus and support Microsoft and xbox app Crashes Please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i try to log into my microsoft account to log into xbox game bar and then it crashes i tried to do the same thing for xbox app and microsoft but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JasonBerindei, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Microsoft and xbox app Crashes Please help

i try to log into my microsoft account to log into xbox game bar and then it crashes i tried to do the same thing for xbox app and microsoft but the same thing happends Please Help I can't Play with my Friends for over one week already

:)

JasonBerindei, Apr 30, 2021

2. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 30, 2021
  3. JaqFinch Win User
    XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

tried tagging you and a few others.. not sure if it worked so i'm replying this way.

i've used the help here, on Lenovo, and Xbox to no avail. final roadblock was the "rollbacking" issue. i'm no techie and don't want to do something that will put my computer at risk.

how else can i resolve this issue?

JaqFinch, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Microsoft and xbox app Crashes Please help

Xbox App and Xbox App (Beta) keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox App (Beta) keeps on crashing. It is possible that the app is not updated or there is a software conflict with the other apps installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, We suggest that you perform the following solutions
    on your PC:

Solution 1. Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link to fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and download the
      Xbox App (Beta)

If the issue persists, click on this link for the steps to perform a clean
    boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft and xbox app Crashes Please help

1. Microsoft and xbox app Crashes Please help - Similar Threads - Microsoft xbox app

2. Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes: I have tried a many fixes, but the Xbox app on my PC crashes every time I open it. I've tried repairing, resetting, and repeatedly uninstalled the app, one microsoft employ suggested comp promt but no progress. I just want to enjoy game pass on my PC, any sort of help will be...
  3. Xbox app crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app crashes on startup: Whenever I attempt to open the app, it displays the Xbox logo and subsequently crashes after approximately 30 seconds.Upon investigating the Event Viewer, I found the following error message my PC is in Italian, I hope it's understandable anyway:"Il programma XboxPcApp.exe...
  4. Xbox app crashes on startup

Xbox app crashes on startup: Whenever I attempt to open the app, it displays the Xbox logo and subsequently crashes after approximately 30 seconds.Upon investigating the Event Viewer, I found the following error message my PC is in Italian, I hope it's understandable anyway:"Il programma XboxPcApp.exe...
  5. Xbox app crashes on startup

Xbox app crashes on startup: When I start Xbox app it crashes on startup, when i deleted it and tried to reinstall it gave error Code: 0x80070422. I have installed the latest windows updates, drivers, and troubleshot after every restart to no avail....
  6. Xbox app crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app crashes on startup: When I start Xbox app it crashes on startup, when i deleted it and tried to reinstall it gave error Code: 0x80070422. I have installed the latest windows updates, drivers, and troubleshot after every restart to no avail....
  7. Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help with this Xbox companion app?: I open it and join peoples party and invite them just fine but then later I can't invite anyone and can't join anyone's party. I have to keep exiting out and going back in to it then 10 minutes later it finally works again. Please help me fix this it is driving me crazy....
  8. Microsoft Store and Xbox apps crashing

Microsoft Store and Xbox apps crashing: Hi. I recently bough I new pc with a SSD and I install the newest version of Windows 20H2 and I had a LOT of problems with it, long story short, I spent the last 2 days fixing all kinda problems, but now when I try open ANY Microsoft Store's app, it crashs and with Xbox Game...
  9. Microsoft store & Xbox app store both crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store & Xbox app store both crashing: I recently bought the game pass on my pc and was playing a few games fine for a couple of days. However, eventually my xbox app kept crashing, so I tried to uninstall and reinstall. I got halfway, when the application for installing the xbox app crashed after I clicked...
  10. Please help with xbox services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with xbox services: The problem is everything is fine except for server connectivity for xbox live multiplayer, which is blocked, and I have a problem that is bound to this is the fact that I can't find any xbox services in the services window, which means I can't even activate the asked xbox...