Windows 10: Microsoft announces Mixed Reality Dev Days May 2 to 3

Discus and support Microsoft announces Mixed Reality Dev Days May 2 to 3 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The vision: With the announcements Microsoft recently made in the mixed reality and cloud space, we want to invite you—an amazing, unprecedented... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces Mixed Reality Dev Days May 2 to 3

Source: Mixed Reality Dev Days - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Mixed Reality dev kits shipping this month

Source: Windows Mixed Reality dev kits shipping this month - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Mixed Reality Dev Kits available for pre-order

Source: Windows Mixed Reality Dev Kits available for pre-order - Building Apps for Windows

Pre-order:

Brink, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft announces Mixed Reality Dev Days May 2 to 3

lenovo Mixed reality controllers

Hello Bill,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    3. Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    4. Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    5. What is the make and model of your computer?

Upon researching, it was stated in this article that KB4284848 "Addresses a performance issue with Windows Mixed Reality on some laptops with hybrid graphics adapters, such as Surface Book 2".
    If you're using a laptop that supports hybrid graphics adapters, then its advisable to install the said KB update.

In addition, here are some articles that may help you troubleshoot your Mixed Reality Controllers:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft announces Mixed Reality Dev Days May 2 to 3

1. Microsoft announces Mixed Reality Dev Days May 2 to 3 - Similar Threads - Microsoft announces Mixed

2. Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering: This has been working great for almost 6 months now. I have a Samsung Odyssey plus and a 15" surface book 2 with nvidia GeForce 1060. All of a sudden when I move my head I get ghosting of images. When my head is steady, it looks great. What can be causing this and how...
  3. Microsoft Mixed Reality Dev Days on May 16-17, 2020 and Tour later

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Mixed Reality Dev Days on May 16-17, 2020 and Tour later: It's official! Save the date for Mixed Reality Dev Days, May 16 & 17 in Redmond. We are also doing MR Dev Days Tour this year in Japan and Germany, but dates are still TBD as we search for a venue. Look forward to seeing many of you there this year! Tweet — Twitter API...
  4. Mixed Reality Dev Days on May 2 - 3 at Microsoft campus in Redmond

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality Dev Days on May 2 - 3 at Microsoft campus in Redmond: We are excited to announce you can now apply to attend MR Dev Days, May 2-3 at the @microsoft campus in Redmond With the announcements Microsoft recently made in the mixed reality and cloud space, we’re thrilled to open applications for Mixed Reality Dev Days, a chance to...
  5. Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2: Sonia Dara and Colleen O’Brien are back with another episode of Microsoft Unboxed. This week, Sonia and Colleen cover mixed reality and a few of the ways our customers are using Microsoft HoloLens to transform their businesses: Mercedes-Benz uses mixed reality to train...
  6. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  7. Announcing Simplygon Cloud; Optimizes Mixed Reality Development

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Simplygon Cloud; Optimizes Mixed Reality Development: Earlier this year, we announced the acquisition of Simplygon, a leader in 3D model optimization based in southern Sweden. As we continue our journey to bring the benefits of mixed reality to everyone, Simplygon is an important accelerant that makes it easier, faster, and...
  8. Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality: [img] Today we are excited to announce SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality. We have been working closely with Microsoft to make this happen and believe this is a big step in growing VR as an open platform for developers and consumers. Now players can use any...
  9. Microsoft to hold mixed reality showcase event October 3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to hold mixed reality showcase event October 3: Microsoft officials plan to show off the company's end-to-end mixed reality offerings on October 3 in San Francisco. The invitation-only press and analyst event will be hosted by Microsoft Technical Fellow Alex Kipman and highlight how Microsoft sees and plans to address...
  10. Windows Mixed Reality dev kits shipping this month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Mixed Reality dev kits shipping this month: At Microsoft, we are building Windows 10 to be the most complete platform across the broadest range of mixed reality devices and experiences. We believe that mixed reality can empower new waves of creativity and should be affordable and attainable for everyone. As we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mixed reality dev days 2019