Windows 10: Microsoft announces new Seeing AI features

Discus and support Microsoft announces new Seeing AI features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] By Saqib Shaikh, Software Engineering Manager and Project Lead for Seeing AI Seeing AI provides people who are blind or with low vision an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces new Seeing AI features

Source: What's new with Seeing AI Microsoft Accessibility Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Seeing AI

As a long time Microsoft user and systems engineer. I find it a bit disturbing to see the direction Microsoft is going these days. And then add questionable support and meaningless answers that completely avoid the question a good example of this would be
    your answer Ian Sal to the original post I made. There once was a time when a support person would actually look into the question being raised and give a valid reply.

My original question had to do with Microsoft Seeing AI.

"Correct me if I am wrong but just saw an add for the Microsoft Seeing AI software made for IOS. Is this application available for the windows phone? Not sure how Microsoft thinks they are doing their products and customers any justice when you create an
    application and don't consider making it available for your own devices."

Here let me spoon feed you the information- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/seeing-ai/

fiGeljuiCe, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Seeing AI software

Hello Martin,

You're not alone in wanting Seeing AI to be available on all platforms. I understand how incredible it would be if users can access
    the app across different platforms. The app is only available on iOS devices at the moment. However, I recommend checking the latest updates of
    Seeing AI through the Microsoft Accessibility Blog. You can check the blog from time to time.
    Should there be a future announcement regarding the app, you will see it right away in that blog. You're also more than welcome to post your feedback in the
    Microsoft Accessibility Feedback. Please make sure to sign in
    with a valid email address so you can revisit and see the status of your feedback items.

Feel free to post back if you have queries about other Microsoft services.

Devlin Sco, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft announces new Seeing AI features

Microsoft Seeing AI

Correct me if I am wrong but just saw an add for the Microsoft Seeing AI software made for IOS. Is this application available for the windows phone? Not sure how Microsoft thinks they are doing their products and customers any justice when you create an
    application and don't consider making it available for your own devices.

fiGeljuiCe, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft announces new Seeing AI features

1. Microsoft announces new Seeing AI features - Similar Threads - Microsoft announces Seeing

2. Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps: What’s the one essential you’d go back home for if forgotten? Maybe it’s your mask. But also, your mobile phone, right? Your personal organizer, your digital wallet, your instant camera—your mobile device has become the most...
  3. Google announces 6 new Android features

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces 6 new Android features: [ATTACH] With the holidays around the corner, we’re sharing six new Google features for Android—a few more ways your phone gets more helpful over time, even outside of major OS updates. Whether you’re texting holiday greetings to loved...
  4. All the new Windows 10 features Microsoft announced at Build 2020

in Windows 10 News
    All the new Windows 10 features Microsoft announced at Build 2020: At Build 2020 developer conference, Microsoft tantalized developers and consumers with a wide range of announcements for Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, Linux, and more. Here are some of our favourite features announced for Windows 10 operating system so far. UWP and Win32 apps...
  5. New AI features in Outlook on the web

in Windows 10 News
    New AI features in Outlook on the web: You’ve heard Office has been adding intelligent technology across the suite to help you stay ahead of threats and keep you in the flow of work. We’ve also been working in Outlook to deliver intelligence that will help you stay organized and get things done. In the next few...
  6. Microsoft announces new features for Windows 10 Snip & Sketch app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new features for Windows 10 Snip & Sketch app: Microsoft recently rolled out a big update for Windows 10’s new snipping tool and it adds several new features. The latest update for Snip & Sketch advances the app to version 10.1809.2964.0 and it comes with some improvements. Snip & Sketch is a new app available for...
  7. Microsoft announces several new features for Bing this September

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces several new features for Bing this September: We’re excited to announce several new features this September at Bing. Back in June 2018, we launched Visual Search to let you search what you see. Built on the Intelligent Image Searchtechnology already in Bing, Visual Search allows you to search, shop and learn more about...
  8. Microsoft announces new OneDrive feature for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new OneDrive feature for Windows users: Microsoft today announced that it is rolling out a new feature for its OneDrive app for Windows users. The new feature Known Folder Move allows users to automatically move their stored data in known folders to OneDrive. Users with data stored in Desktop, Documents, Pictures...
  9. Microsoft announces new features for Windows 10’s Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new features for Windows 10’s Cortana: Microsoft at Build 2018 announced a lot of tools to synchronize all your work between devices so that you can start from one device and resume from another. Windows Timeline is the best example to this. With Timeline, the user will be able to see all the tasks which he has...
  10. Announcing new DirectX 12 features

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new DirectX 12 features: We’ve come a long way since we launched DirectX 12 with Windows 10 on July 29, 2015. Since then, we’ve heard every bit of feedback and improved the API to enhance stability and offer more versatility. Today, developers using DirectX 12 can build games that have better...