Windows 10: Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 ISOs for Slow Ring

Discus and support Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 ISOs for Slow Ring in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Not separately from the purchase of a copy of Windows. In any case, that is not what Joanne wants. She wants up-to-date media, meaning updated since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 ISOs for Slow Ring

Ah, OK, I got you know. I misunderstood what you meant. Yeah, you can't just buy an install DVD without buying a license to go with it. Even if you could, it wouldn't be long before it got outdated anyway.

alphanumeric, Sep 15, 2015

2. Right-O. Maybe if somebody invented a dvd with a usb port.....*Confused

Cbarnhorst, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Just to add to my above post. That's what I like about making my own install thumb drives. I just redo them when a new ISO shows up on MSDN. Plus, I can add my own customizations to them and tailor them to a specific PC. The Microsoft ones are read only from what I'm reading. That's good in one sense, you can't accidentally erase them or infect them. Still, I'd like to be able to update them etc.

4. Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 ISOs for Slow Ring

It's called a thumb drive. *Tongue Kidding aside, thumb drives are the way to go IMHO. Installs are a lot faster that when using optical media.

5. Mansome Win User
    Not true, if you are on Windows 8.1 and reinstall Windows 8.1 using the media creation tool for Windows 8.1 it will be more updated than just 8.1 with update. They seem to be updating that every quarter or so from what I have seen. My thoughts is that when we get more stable builds of Windows 10 the new builds will be available for everyone to download just as the 10240 build has been.

Mansome, Sep 17, 2015
  6. groze Win User
    *Thumbs I agree. The reason my testing of two windows 10 clean installs. One an old install of the original rtm and one a newer install image just created recently. The newer install didn't update as much as the old install did.

groze, Sep 17, 2015
  7. jyusa Win User
    There is no slow ring for quite a long time!

jyusa, Sep 18, 2015
  8. Gary Win User

Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 ISOs for Slow Ring

This was announced how long ago??

9. There is on my insider (build 10547).

Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 ISOs for Slow Ring [​IMG]

Or do you mean that there have not been any new builds for slow ring for a while? That is true.

Cbarnhorst, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 ISOs for Slow Ring

1. Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 ISOs for Slow Ring - Similar Threads - Microsoft Announces ISOs

2. Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?: Hi. will there be a new announcement coming soon that will enable at least those 6th and 7th gen processors to upgrade to windows 11 automatically? I'm using an i7 7700HQ intel processor and that is the only missing in windows 11 compatibility. The rest of the requirement is...
  3. Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?: Hi. will there be a new announcement coming soon that will enable at least those 6th and 7th gen processors to upgrade to windows 11 automatically? I'm using an i7 7700HQ intel processor and that is the only missing in windows 11 compatibility. The rest of the requirement is...
  4. Microsoft could soon announce “The New Windows”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft could soon announce “The New Windows”: Microsoft is reportedly planning to announce a new version of Windows 10 and the company might consider marketing Windows 10X or the big Sun Valley upgrade as “the new Windows.” The release date is still uncertain, but the announcement or teaser is not expected until at least...
  5. Build 19041.153 to Slow Ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 19041.153 to Slow Ring: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2020/03/13/releasing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-19041-153-to-the-slow-ring/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-19041153-to-slow-ring/999cc7b1-f05c-48df-9abd-6de25f11f171
  6. Microsoft announces a new Office app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces a new Office app for Windows 10: Microsoft recently released a new Windows 10 Bild 18305 for Insiders enrolled in the Fast Ring with many new features. The changes included in this build are part of the Windows 10 19H1 update which is supposed to be released to the public in April 2019. The latest build...
  7. Microsoft announces new features for Windows 10’s Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new features for Windows 10’s Cortana: Microsoft at Build 2018 announced a lot of tools to synchronize all your work between devices so that you can start from one device and resume from another. Windows Timeline is the best example to this. With Timeline, the user will be able to see all the tasks which he has...
  8. Build 10130 ISO available if pushed to slow ring?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 10130 ISO available if pushed to slow ring?: Nevermind. Got my answer. Hi all. If Build 10130 is pushed to the slow ring, is it likely that MS will upload an official ISO at the Insider website? I see the previous build (10074) at the site -- I'm assuming that a build is worthy of an ISO if it makes it to the...
  9. Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...: Microsoft had originally stated that they planned to release Windows 10 build 9879 to 'slow ring' users possibly this week but that is no longer the case. Microsoft's head of the Windows Insider program, Gabe Aul, has stated that the release will not occur until next week....
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.221 for Release Preview Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.221 for Release Preview Ring: We have released Cumulative Update to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile on Release Preview Ring which will bring the build number to 14393.222 for PC and 14393.221 for Mobile (KB3194496). This Cumulative Update contains the following fixes: Improved...