Windows 10: Microsoft announces newly redesigned filetype icons for Office

Discus and support Microsoft announces newly redesigned filetype icons for Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Excited to finally share the newly redesigned filetype icons for Office! They're simpler, a little cuter, and now available in Outlook for iOS (Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces newly redesigned filetype icons for Office

Excited to finally share the newly redesigned filetype icons for Office! They're simpler, a little cuter, and now available in Outlook for iOS (Android - soon!), OneDrive, and more.

Microsoft announces newly redesigned filetype icons for Office [​IMG]

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 10, 2019
  2. Shiekh Win User

Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365

I like the Mac icons

Shiekh, May 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

Brink, May 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Source: Redesigning the Office app icons to embrace a new world of work

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft announces newly redesigned filetype icons for Office - Similar Threads - Microsoft announces newly

2. Filetypes' icons and naming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Filetypes' icons and naming: Good dayI'd like to know if it is possible to manually change the names and icons Windows gives to a certain file type.For example, with C source code *.c files:If I open them with Visual Studio by default, it names them "C Source" and I get this icon:If I want to use Visual...
  3. Filetypes' icons and naming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Filetypes' icons and naming: Good dayI'd like to know if it is possible to manually change the names and icons Windows gives to a certain file type.For example, with C source code *.c files:If I open them with Visual Studio by default, it names them "C Source" and I get this icon:If I want to use Visual...
  4. Filetypes' icons and naming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Filetype icon customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Filetype icon customization: Hello all! I remember doing this in the past with various utilities but I thought I should check if there is a better/modern way. Is there any way to customize the file association icons and are there any modern icon packs to match the Windows 10 look? For example, 7zip's...
  6. Windows 10 redesign icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 redesign icons: Hi. My computer recently updated and It has updated some of the icons. Why arent the icons are all updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-redesign-icons/25a638c7-6001-49de-be94-ac25d17e563f
  7. Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365: Design is becoming the heart and soul of Office. Learn how we evolved our visual identity to reflect the simple, powerful, and intelligent experiences of Office 365. [img] Whoever said that nothing is more intimidating than the blank page probably never faced a redesign....
  8. Announcing new redesigned Google Account page

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new redesigned Google Account page: Several years ago, we brought our privacy and security settings together in one place to make it easier for you to choose the options that are right for you. Billions of people have now visited their Google Account and over 20 million people do so every day. Today, we’re...
  9. Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365: In his keynote today at the Convergence conference, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showed Office Delve as a prime example of how Microsoft is reimagining productivity to help people work in new and more connected ways. Delve is an experience within Office 365 that surfaces...
  10. Microsoft announces Office 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Office 2019: Today, at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, we announced Office 2019—the next perpetual update for Office. This release, scheduled for the second half of 2018, will include perpetual versions of the Office apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and servers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. newly redesigned filetype icons for office