Windows 10: Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017

Discus and support Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Build will recognize Windows developers for the outstanding work they have accomplished over the past year with the first-ever Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017

Source: Windows Developer Awards - Build 2017 - Windows app development

:)

Brink, May 13, 2017

2. windows build 14986

Yes, there will be, it is currently in development, called the Creators Update. Build 14986 is an iteration of it currently in development.

The Creators Update will be available sometime in the spring or around March 2017. It will be the follow up to the Anniversary Update.

Learn more:

What Did Microsoft Announce Today at its Windows 10 ... - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, May 13, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 13, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017

1. Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017 - Similar Threads - Microsoft announces results

2. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  3. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  4. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards

in Windows 10 News
    2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards: The excitement at Microsoft Build 2018 kicked off on May 6 with the annual presentation of the Windows Developer Awards, which acknowledge the hard work that goes into making great applications. In a room full of the some of the best and brightest Windows developers,...
  6. Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018: This is your chance to recognize developers in the Windows community for their outstanding work over the past year. Nominations are open through March 8th. Application Creator of the Year Leveraging the latest Windows 10 capabilities Exploring the latest Windows 10...
  7. Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft Build 2017 kicks off on May 10 in Seattle, with an expected capacity crowd of over 5,000 developers—plus countless more online. Join us for the live-streamed keynotes, announcements, technical sessions and more. You’ll be among the first to hear about new...
  8. Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers: Today at Microsoft Build 2017, we announced new opportunities for developers in three areas—updates to the Microsoft Teams developer platform, new capabilities in the Microsoft Graph and better ways to connect Office users with partner integrations. With over 100 million...
  9. Windows Developer Awards: Honoring Windows Devs @ Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Awards: Honoring Windows Devs @ Microsoft Build 2017: As we ramp up for Build, the Windows Dev team would like to thank you, the developer community, for all the amazing work you have done over the past 12 months. Because of your efforts and feedback, we’ve managed to add countless new features to the Universal Windows Platform...
  10. Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017: [img] Figure 1 Sign-up at http://buildtour.microsoft.com On the heels of the Build conferences these last few years, we have had the pleasure of meeting thousands of developers around the world. Their feedback and technical insight has helped us to continue the...