Windows 10: Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?'

Discus and support Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?' in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] With no flagships announced, software that is on other platforms and a weak app store for the better part of a year, many consumers have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?'

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...-windows-phone

:)

Brink, May 8, 2015
  2. Jane46ZM Win User

why not just answer the question?

While I wholeheartedly applaud the concept of collective wisdom (while perhaps smacking of communism?), when I Google a question I just want it answered quickly, not have to scroll down and look at answers which may or may not be right. If this forum
    could be a bit further down in the search menu, how much better it would be. I just want my question answered by a qualified professional, not have to choose someone's suggestion which may or may not be right. Also, I don't want answers which only come from
    the United States, as where I live is quite different (not that I have anything against US citizens, but it's not the only country in the world). The internet sure is overrated.

Jane46ZM, May 8, 2015
  3. Solip Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Question [ANSWERED]

Just to ask, is it possible to get the diamond badge every month without a premium subscription? I've been hooked up to this game and if it's not possible i might just as well quit before i waste more time on it.

Solip, May 8, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?'

1. Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?' - Similar Threads - Microsoft answers question

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  4. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  5. question an answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Please Microsoft answer this question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Microsoft answer this question: when i was playing in my windows 10,the drive error popup always,its said restart your pc.i dont know what to do,when i search it in youtube and google,someone said that if you restart or fix the drive errors,all your file in disk gonna lost,and i dont know how to backup.can...
  8. Why does microsoft not answer questions in this forum?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does microsoft not answer questions in this forum?: Does anyone know why they would have an "Ask a question" page when they don't even look at it themselves? I asked a question 2 months ago and they haven't even looked at it yet....smh...
  9. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

in Windows 10 News
    Android at Microsoft - answering questions: As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by people across the world, from all backgrounds, every day to help them achieve more. As Microsoft employees, we take...
  10. Why Microsoft Support Can't answer questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Microsoft Support Can't answer questions: Why can't Microsoft answer questions? I have summitted questions regarding the memory issues and all I get is referrals to other articles that has nothing to do with the issue....