Windows 10: microsoft app cannot start downloading anything

Discus and support microsoft app cannot start downloading anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So up until yesterday it was working fine but then i had an issue that i thought was something but it turned out to be something else. Now i cant get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vaggelisvrakas, Mar 21, 2022.

1. microsoft app cannot start downloading anything

So up until yesterday it was working fine but then i had an issue that i thought was something but it turned out to be something else. Now i cant get any apps to start downloading from the store with the error message saying "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0x80070005" So far i have tried 1 going to the app's settings and clicked on repair AND reset 2 Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt by typing "WSreset" in cmd 3 re-registering all store apps by typ

:)

vaggelisvrakas, Mar 21, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 21, 2022
  3. downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Mar 21, 2022
  4. microsoft app cannot start downloading anything

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

microsoft app cannot start downloading anything

1. microsoft app cannot start downloading anything - Similar Threads - microsoft app cannot

2. microsoft store cannot download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store cannot download anything: error 0x80080005 is what it saysthe troubleshooter does not work and i cannot update to another version of windows because my settings application does not load the windows update section.wsreset did not work either , and signing in and out and creating new accounts did not...
  3. microsoft store cannot download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store cannot download anything: error 0x80080005 is what it saysthe troubleshooter does not work and i cannot update to another version of windows because my settings application does not load the windows update section.wsreset did not work either , and signing in and out and creating new accounts did not...
  4. microsoft app cannot start downloading anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft app cannot start downloading anything: So up until yesterday it was working fine but then i had an issue that i thought was something but it turned out to be something else. Now i cant get any apps to start downloading from the store with the error message saying "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this...
  5. microsoft app cannot start downloading anything

microsoft app cannot start downloading anything: So up until yesterday it was working fine but then i had an issue that i thought was something but it turned out to be something else. Now i cant get any apps to start downloading from the store with the error message saying "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this...
  6. Microsoft Store Not Working, Cannot Download Anything

Microsoft Store Not Working, Cannot Download Anything: Hi, I have had this problem for a while now but I never needed to use the Microsoft store before so I was able to just ignore the issue. Whenever I press install on an app either nothing happens or a prompt comes up that says I have no compatible devices linked to my...
  7. I cannot download anything Microsoft related

I cannot download anything Microsoft related: Please help, for some reason my pc can't download anything that has something to do Microsoft even though my internet is working, i can stream youtube download games from steam, browse google search, open e-mail and whatsapp etc just fine, but i can't download office from the...
  8. Cannot download anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot download anything: I have windows 10 and cannot download any files nor attachments even. Everytime I try and DL a file it immeditaly says “virus detected file deleted” despite DL a file from a trusted website. I’ve tried disabling the real-time protection but that did nothing....
  9. Cannot download anything from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download anything from Microsoft Store: I'm on Windows 10 and have tried downloading numerous apps in the Microsoft Store: games both paid and free, Facebook, etc. Nothing will download at all. It gets to "Acquiring license" and then gives me the access denied error code on every app. I have tried so many Microsoft...
  10. Cannot download ANYTHING!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot download ANYTHING!: I have shut off virus protector, ran ipconfig in dos, tried all suggestions from forum. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-anything/64699510-6481-40b7-9d01-2911300d12a2"