Windows 10: Microsoft app download

Discus and support Microsoft app download in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ho do i find something on my laptop that I just downloaded from the Microsoft store? I have looked in every folder on my laptop and it is not there,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaureenPlante, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft app download

Ho do i find something on my laptop that I just downloaded from the Microsoft store? I have looked in every folder on my laptop and it is not there, although I remember seeing that it would be saved under a certain file...it is not anywhere that I can find. : Can someone help a gal out?

:)

MaureenPlante, Oct 30, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 30, 2020
  3. downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft app download

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft app download

1. Microsoft app download - Similar Threads - Microsoft app download

2. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: I am trying to download apps via thee microsoft store and nothing is able to download. When I try installing the minecraft launcher, it says that "something happened on our end"...
  3. Microsoft Store not downloading app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading app: I found an application named Windows Scanner. I thought it would be great to use for my printer, but then it got stuck in acquiring license. I cancelled the download. Come a few days later and I see "scanner" in my searches. I searched it trying to troubleshoot before After...
  4. Microsoft Store not downloading app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading app: I found an application named Windows Scanner. I thought it would be great to use for my printer, but then it got stuck in acquiring license. I cancelled the download. Come a few days later and I see "scanner" in my searches. I searched it trying to troubleshoot before After...
  5. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: hi, ive been experiencing a problem where my Microsoft store will not install ANY apps. i have tried looking at all the troubleshooting options to no avail. i have been wondering if its because of my version of windows 10 which is "Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage" thinking it...
  6. Microsoft store apps not downloading

Microsoft store apps not downloading: Microsoft store shows the apps all in a queue, but there is no activity.I receive no errors.I have had this issue before, and it was solved by changing something in my network settings. I have an ethernet connection and a wifi connection, and something had to be done with...
  7. Downloading Apps Through Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Apps Through Microsoft: I recently purchased Minecraft for windows 10. when I tried to install Minecraft to my device it asked for my password along with a pin to my account, in order to log in. I never set a pin for my account and I could not find the place to remove the pin despite following the...
  8. not download app in Microsoft store

not download app in Microsoft store: not download app in Microsoft store and error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-download-app-in-microsoft-store/7183e129-2775-444a-8523-1138005554c1
  9. Downloaded Microsoft Apps, Where Are They?

Downloaded Microsoft Apps, Where Are They?: I have downloaded some apps from the Microsoft Apps Store, I have been told I now own them, but How do I open them. There are no shortcuts/links to them. They are not listed in the start menu and I can see no obvious reference to them anywhere. Can someone please help me?...
  10. Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac: Hi, I have just bought a new computer and I need to download my word and excel apps? Kind regards Lana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/downloading-microsoft-apps-for-mac/555daa40-51a2-4898-bd8a-a4a517f54703