Windows 10: Microsoft app for kindle

Discus and support Microsoft app for kindle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recipe keeper app on my pc and i want to get it for my kindle. It's not available in amazon . Any way I can get it on my kindle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P-j-R, Aug 4, 2019.

1. P-j-R Win User

Microsoft app for kindle

I have recipe keeper app on my pc and i want to get it for my kindle. It's not available in amazon . Any way I can get it on my kindle

:)

P-j-R, Aug 4, 2019

2. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Kindle app don't support Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

Please answer a few questions to narrow down the issue:

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the magazines on other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Microsoft app for kindle

Acessing KINDLE collections on Windows 10

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• What happens when you try to access the Kindle collection?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    You can download the kindle app using Windows store and install it to check if you are able to access the collection. If issue persist with Kindle app, I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft app for kindle

1. Microsoft app for kindle - Similar Threads - Microsoft app kindle

2. Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?: Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/9f495f5d-589f-42a9-8b49-abda249b6bf2"
  3. Kindle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle: I "ejected" Kindle from my apps but am not sure I should have done so. Can I re-install it? If so, how? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle/0db5990e-1920-436d-bfaa-8b139cdd8397
  4. Kindle App not allowing registration?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle App not allowing registration?: Yo, so this is my first time doing this so please be gentle, heh-- Anyways, I downloaded the Kindle App off of Amazon's website and I've been having a lot of frustration with it. I'm trying to register the app at the moment, and every time I've come close to getting this...
  5. kindle app has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kindle app has stopped working: This morning, trying to download a book, after downloading a sample, i am told the kindle app is no longer avaible, go to microsoft support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-has-stopped-working/db2e16dc-dc4b-4a59-8484-1f74c133faa8
  6. Any compatible app to Kindle

Any compatible app to Kindle: Recently purchased the Surface Go w/Windows 10 for mobile productivity. However, I was thinking that it would be awesomely cool to have access to my Kindle app, which it doesn't appear to be compatible w/the Surface Go. I found that there is a Kindle Cloud Reader,...
  7. Kindle

Kindle: Hello, I recently downloaded the Kindle app for the desktop computer; downloaded alright-alright with the smartphone because I use to read when I travel-but does not allow a single read at the home computer! Has anyone read an e-book at the desktop? UnsaR...
  8. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store: I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try...
  9. Kindle

Kindle: my kindle won't open on my windows 10. Its a black screen and when I click on the screen it goes away. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/kindle/4fd04497-32b4-4464-a060-755c50f76d83
  10. Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?

Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?: As mentioned, I have a Kindle App on my Windows 10 tablet. I just bought and received my first book for the Kindle App. Right now, I have no idea if its on my tablet or in the Cloud. If I have it, is there any way to back it up to a flash drive so I don't loose it? I do have...