Windows 10: Microsoft app installer installation error

Discus and support Microsoft app installer installation error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I try to install any appx file using the normal app installer from Microsoft store I'm getting an error message saying "class not registered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sonic comet100, May 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft app installer installation error

when I try to install any appx file using the normal app installer from Microsoft store I'm getting an error message saying "class not registered 0x80040154." Can someone please help me with this problem

:)

Sonic comet100, May 23, 2020
  2. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, May 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Microsoft app installer installation error

Error Code Installing Oblivion (Kinda Urgent?)

that's a Direct X runtime error.

Install the DX 9c Winter 2005 install of DX9.
    download it here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Reinstall your video card driver(you might get away with skipping this step, if not you gotta start over)

Now re-install the game. DO NOT let it install DX9 on your computer for you.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft app installer installation error

1. Microsoft app installer installation error - Similar Threads - Microsoft app installer

2. Microsoft App installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App installer: Microsoft store "Library" shows App Installer which is always updating. When I click "open" nothing happens. I cannot find the app in settings-->apps anywhere, search = no results. File Explorer search "my PC" same results - nothing. No in Start either. 1 What is the function...
  3. Microsoft App installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft App installer: Microsoft store "Library" shows App Installer which is always updating. When I click "open" nothing happens. I cannot find the app in settings-->apps anywhere, search = no results. File Explorer search "my PC" same results - nothing. No in Start either. 1 What is the function...
  4. Trying to install an app from Microsoft Store. Got the following error "To install your app...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install an app from Microsoft Store. Got the following error "To install your app...: Trying to install an app from Microsoft Store. Got the following error "To install your app or game, remove a device from your account. " I deleted all my devices but still can't install it....
  5. App Installer Error In Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Installer Error In Microsoft Store: i cant download any games in the store and it shows i can click on it but when i hover over install it shows a red x and i checked my downloads and the 2 things that wont install is App installer and Xbox Companion plz help...
  6. Error installing an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error installing an app: [ATTACH]This keeps happening how do i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-installing-an-app/5005b5a7-a3c7-4eab-9bce-91067f878eb0
  7. Microsoft Install Error -

Microsoft Install Error -: HI - How can i resolve this error; 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems KB4493441 - Error 0xca00a000 Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-install-error/c96862a4-00e1-4f5a-b920-38046eb8714d
  8. Microsoft Store install apps error

Microsoft Store install apps error: Of late I am unable to install any app from Microsoft Store. Instead it brings an error. I tried to reset my pc but the same problem was still, there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-apps-error/3559fcb8-913c-437b-8cfb-9a0c095fd704
  9. Install app error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install app error: When i download apps, I always get the "Unable to install" error message. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-app-error/9f547d86-f7df-4910-a6d7-6b6c6e5420e9
  10. Microsoft Desktop app installer errors

Microsoft Desktop app installer errors: I keep getting update errors with various designations fo are Microsoft Desktop app installer, I'm not trying to install any desktop applications from Microsoft or anybody else. This is been happening for several days. 99528

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 desktop app installer error