Windows 10: Microsoft App store crash even before i open

Discus and support Microsoft App store crash even before i open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi lovely people, i'm so freaking out and currently stressed out, so let me get this quick. So my problem is, when i go to search menu, type for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EvanXS, Aug 29, 2020.

1. EvanXS Win User

Microsoft App store crash even before i open

Hi lovely people, i'm so freaking out and currently stressed out, so let me get this quick.
    So my problem is, when i go to search menu, type for microfot app, i try to open it, it just show the app for less then a second and it close back directly, like i never open the app before. Tried the powershell thingy, date and time, cmd stuffs i found on the internet but it did not work. Can anyone help meee pleasee. As i try to trouble shoot the problem it saids that it crash, here are the picture

Microsoft App store crash even before i open 9b3bffd9-df7b-48f2-9dd3-7bd49c1c4ff9?upload=true.png

Microsoft App store crash even before i open 6bd0970f-55be-4c1c-9213-a571e0b3ca8b?upload=true.png

so frustated, i just want to open my photos but the app didn't start, so thought might unstall the app but turns out i cant even oppen the app store. Please help me if you can, god bless, cheers.

:)

EvanXS, Aug 29, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft App store crash even before i open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 29, 2020
  4. epulone Win User

windows Store crash after open it.

I Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter but it didn't work (couldn't identify the problem).

Microsoft App store crash even before i open [​IMG]

I have already tried before Re-register Microsoft Store app creating with a new user and Reset app store with not luck.

Microsoft App store crash even before i open [​IMG]

I also completed the windows repair ( by ISO ) it didn't work as well.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

epulone, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft App store crash even before i open - Similar Threads - Microsoft App store

2. PC crashes before even opening game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes before even opening game: I built my built my pc about Dec of '19 and have had this problem ever since.here's a link for my parts list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BqTTbhso basically, games like rocket league, gtav, sea of thieves, doom eternal, sw battlefront 2 and lego swtsws I know a weird...
  3. PC crashes before even opening game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes before even opening game: I built my built my pc about Dec of '19 and have had this problem ever since.here's a link for my parts list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BqTTbhso basically, games like rocket league, gtav, sea of thieves, doom eternal, sw battlefront 2 and lego swtsws I know a weird...
  4. PC crashes before even opening game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?: Hi everyone, these past couple months I have been dealing with a problem involving the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to open the store or an app that is downloaded from there such as "Snipping Tool", they don't open, or just crash immediately. I have tried every solution...
  6. i can't even open Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't even open Microsoft store: after i reset the microsoft store because it can't download now i can't even open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-even-open-microsoft-store/3175ed0a-1e4f-46a5-b368-57b816a67a3c
  7. Microsoft Store Crashes Before Loading

Microsoft Store Crashes Before Loading: I had never tried to use the Microsoft Store on my PC prior to upgrading from Windows 7 to 10. I was unable to do so almost a year ago when I first upgraded, and it still won't let me open it today. I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 to play with a friend having...
  8. Search for App in App Store? before even signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Search for App in App Store? before even signing in: I have received this message multiple times. No explanation from the computer and no options to do anything when I select yes or no. This is upon start up, not when even signed in. No answers online at all. ... Maybe i should uninstall windows?? But not sure how due to not...
  9. Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself

Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself: When I open the app, it always prompt me this message.. FYI, I have the admin rights to this PC and this is my office PC.. I checked the Applocker and the Software Restriction in the Local Security Policy and Group Policy only to find nothing.. [ATTACH] This is my...
  10. microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening

microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening: good morning for a while all of microsoft apps such as (photos, calendar, calculator, etc) are not working and when i try to launch them i used to get the app didn't start error, and even the windows store used to open for one second and the closes by its own, so i tried to...