Windows 10: Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years

Discus and support Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years. Please fill my buy contract and let me download it [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dominicbln, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years

Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years. Please fill my buy contract and let me download it
    Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years 8f8bb901-f580-4ebb-b8df-46357156c365?upload=true.jpg

:)

dominicbln, Jun 19, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 19, 2019
  3. microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years

Cant download and install app/games in microsoft store

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0x803FB005 when trying to install apps/games in Microsoft Store. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Running the troubleshooter for Windows apps can help removes any conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset Store cache.

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Let us know the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years

1. Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years - Similar Threads - Microsoft App Store

2. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  3. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  4. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  6. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  7. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fake appstore, bad planning Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake appstore, bad planning Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt...: Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years. Please fill my buy contract and let me download it [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ,,Can't download a game 1 % and install a game from the Mictosoft app store, what's the name of the program that can clone a...
  9. Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years Microsoft App Store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years Microsoft App Store...: Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years. Please fill my buy contract and let me download it [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ,,Can't install a game from the Mictosoft app store,...
  10. Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps: I bought GW4 the other day and have been trying to install it though it use to give me an error 0x80072ee2 after saying starting download for twenty minutes. I have tried gooling how to fix the issue and such though to no avail. i have tried windows app troubleshooter,...