Windows 10: Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now...

Discus and support Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Situation since Windows 10: Microsoft completely failed to download and install Forza Horizon 4 APP on hard disk d:. Situation 2: Moving APP to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dominicbln, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now...

Situation since Windows 10:
    Microsoft completely failed to download and install Forza Horizon 4 APP on hard disk d:.
    Situation 2: Moving APP to HArddisk D: failes also picture 2.

Situation 3: Now im forced to buy a SSD or HDD.

Could you guys from Microsoft please tell me whether a hard disk is working or has it to be a ssd. Is it allowed to have the drive letter E? which file format?

Picture one :

Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now... 193cd2ac-973f-4de7-9baf-0ea652750d89?upload=true.jpg

Issue pictures:

Gangbang warning 1: C cannot be changed to D:

Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now... 6cf99137-1889-4745-bbd2-9bf7c7c443f1?upload=true.jpg

deep Gangbang warning 2: Service registration is missing or corrupt

Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now... 4ca753b6-2a19-4e34-b223-cf1eaf06f620?upload=true.jpg

:)

dominicbln, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 21, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 21, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now...

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now...

1. Microsoft APP store forces humans to buy bigger SSDS HDDS i want a very on point answer now... - Similar Threads - Microsoft APP store

2. Unable to buy app in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to buy app in Microsoft Store: I want to buy an app in the Microsoft Store with an iDEAL-payment but I get the message shown below. The app I want to buy and install is "Music Discovery - Song finder using shazams". How do I resolve this issue?...
  3. Unable to buy app in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to buy app in Microsoft Store: I want to buy an app in the Microsoft Store with an iDEAL-payment but I get the message shown below. The app I want to buy and install is "Music Discovery - Song finder using shazams". How do I resolve this issue?...
  4. Can i buy Microsoft reward points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i buy Microsoft reward points: can i? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-microsoft-reward-points/9949bb28-27b9-480f-b317-991e4f41b7b6
  5. Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases: Hello,Does anybody know why Microsoft Store MS is forcing me to login using a Microsoft account to download most of the apps that may "offer in-app purchases"?For instance, any time I try to download apps like Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, MS ask me to log in and it no longer...
  6. Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases: Hello,Does anybody know why Microsoft Store MS is forcing me to login using a Microsoft account to download most of the apps that may "offer in-app purchases"?For instance, any time I try to download apps like Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, MS ask me to log in and it no longer...
  7. Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Large HDDs or SSDs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Large HDDs or SSDs?: Hi, There is an ongoing thread about changing drive letters and a question was asked. I didn't want to post my question there in fear of hijacking it. But what is the purpose of larger HDDs/SSDs?. There are some members who have really large HDDs, 3-4tb or more, internal or...
  9. At this point it’s very obvious that there is no human QC team, the print 3D app still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    At this point it’s very obvious that there is no human QC team, the print 3D app still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwo9vv/at_this_point_its_very_obvious_that_there_is_no/
  10. I want the font BIGGER?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want the font BIGGER?: In gmail my font size is too tiny, I want to make it BIGGER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-font-bigger/e43dac7f-c930-46cd-b54b-174b653c9cec