Windows 10: Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening

Discus and support Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SanjeevGosar, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening

Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening

:)

SanjeevGosar, Jul 21, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 21, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft App Store

2. Microsoft Store and Apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Apps not opening: Hello, I'm running 22h2 and the Store and Apps will not open. I've tried the wsreset and get a purge error. There is no cache to clear in the store directory local state folder, DISM didn't work, SFC /scannow didn't work, the time and date are correct, and an inplace upgrade...
  3. Microsoft Store and Apps not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store and Apps not opening: Hello, I'm running 22h2 and the Store and Apps will not open. I've tried the wsreset and get a purge error. There is no cache to clear in the store directory local state folder, DISM didn't work, SFC /scannow didn't work, the time and date are correct, and an inplace upgrade...
  4. microsoft app store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft app store not opening: Whenever I click the button/link, it does not open. It does this with several apps, like the calculator app. I uninstalled the calculator app but now I can't reinstall it When I go to reinstall from the browser version of the Microsoft app store, it doesn't open anything....
  5. Microsoft Store app not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app not opening: I cant open the Microsft store application, when I try to open it there is an error something went wrong at it closes the app however when i check the app manager it is still running in the backround .how to fix this error? how to re-open the store application...
  6. Microsoft Store app not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app not opening: I cant open the Microsft store application, when I try to open it there is an error something went wrong at it closes the app however when i check the app manager it is still running in the backround .how to fix this error? how to re-open the store application...
  7. Microsoft Store app not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello. I have been experiencing a lot of issues for a while relating to the Microsoft Store and apps that are from the Microsoft store. Recently, I tried opening the Microsoft Store and either one of these happens-1. As much as you click, It doesn't open.2. It opens but then...
  9. Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello. I have been experiencing a lot of issues for a while relating to the Microsoft Store and apps that are from the Microsoft store. Recently, I tried opening the Microsoft Store and either one of these happens-1. As much as you click, It doesn't open.2. It opens but then...
  10. Microsoft store and the apps from it will not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and the apps from it will not open: I'm on windows 10 and the Microsoft store as well as the apps from it no longer work. I've tried almost everything I could think of, everything I find from the internet, no luck. Help....