Windows 10: Microsoft App Store missing after Update 1909

Discus and support Microsoft App Store missing after Update 1909 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello After the update 1909 i dont have windows apps like calculator or the windows app store anymore. So far i didnt care for it but now i would... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by iResPingu, Apr 30, 2020.

1. iResPingu Win User

Microsoft App Store missing after Update 1909

Hello

After the update 1909 i dont have windows apps like calculator or the windows app store anymore. So far i didnt care for it but now i would like to install the Xbox for PC Games Pass App and i guess i cant because of the missing app store.

I tried everything on this post already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-registration-missing-or/79f80f29-a0f7-4b72-a75a-a18af71364fa

The os build is 18363.778. i have windows 10 Pro.

Is there anything else i can do except reinstall windows? I would rather not do that because its very annoying to reinstall all of my software.

:)

iResPingu, Apr 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Store app missing.

I had a brand new Dell Precious laptop where Microsoft Store and Windows Calculator was missing from day 1. I have tried everything suggested with 10 steps guides etc, loads of PowerShell commands but nothing worked.

So the solution in the end for me was to re-install everything, starting with a Windows 10 release 1903 edition. That has successfully been upgraded to release 1909 and the Microsoft Store etc. is now available and the apps now work as expected.

LFCdenmark, Apr 30, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 30, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft App Store missing after Update 1909 - Similar Threads - Microsoft App Store

2. Microsoft Store App Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Missing: I've seen quite a few answered questions regarding this issue however none of those workarounds are working for me. I can pull up powershell and I pasted in the "copy and paste this" stuff but all I get is a pop up saying I need to reinstall an app to support or something...
  3. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app missing after update: Hello,Microsoft Store app is missing after latest update. I've followed all the recent repair suggestions, and none have worked. Is there a way to reinstall a fresh copy of windows?...
  4. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app missing after update: Hello,Microsoft Store app is missing after latest update. I've followed all the recent repair suggestions, and none have worked. Is there a way to reinstall a fresh copy of windows?...
  5. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store and apps are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and apps are missing: I had to reinstall Windows 10 2004 and since then the Microsoft store and apps are missing. I have tried the things that appear on the web but can't get any ideas back?...
  7. Microsoft Store apps missing after updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store apps missing after updating to 20H2: Hello, I recently updated to 20H2, and after updating I noticed the icons for the MS Store app shortcuts I had were missing. So, I tried to repair the app. Icon still missing. Tried to reset the app, and still nothing. But what I noticed was after I reset the app, it is...
  8. microsoft store & apps missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store & apps missing: i had to reinstall windows 10 1909 and since then Microsoft store & apps are missing-have tried things listed on web but cannot git it back any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing/c46101cd-6ad7-4a2a-9537-1921b430a465
  9. Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update: Hey, My device was working fine until I updated it to the latest version available, build 1909. Now, no matter what, none of the windows apps open up. They just appear to open and close immediately. I contacted the microsoft technician through chat, they suggested to go for...
  10. Microsoft Store and "Apps" won't open after 1909 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and "Apps" won't open after 1909 update.: Hi, I updated to windows 1909 on my razer blade stealth and after the update, I cannot open the Microsoft Store or anything labeled as "App" like Mail or Camera. The app will very quickly open a window on the screen then go away. I checked the task manager but it seems that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store still not opening after 1909 update