Windows 10: Microsoft App Store not responding

Discus and support Microsoft App Store not responding in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to get the Windows Calculator App onto my machine, but there is no response when I click the Get button.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KristyJohnson2, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft App Store not responding

Hello,

I am trying to get the Windows Calculator App onto my machine, but there is no response when I click the Get button.

:)

KristyJohnson2, Jan 21, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 21, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 21, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft App Store not responding

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft App Store not responding

1. Microsoft App Store not responding - Similar Threads - Microsoft App Store

2. Microsoft store not responding.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not responding.: I keep getting this error on Microsoft store. 'The thing you're looking for isn't here. - We probably don't have it, but just in case, try searching for it." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-responding/becf3e1f-ee30-4785-9754-848439228c2b
  3. Microsoft store not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not responding.: I keep getting this error on Microsoft store. 'The thing you're looking for isn't here. - We probably don't have it, but just in case, try searching for it." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-responding/becf3e1f-ee30-4785-9754-848439228c2b
  4. Microsoft store not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open

Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open: My Camera, photos, sticky note and even my Microsoft app store do not open. Sometimes, a blank page pops up when you click to open the app then the blank page just vanishes. i have reset those apps and i have updated my machine to the latest version but still to no avail....
  6. Microsoft Store App is not responding

Microsoft Store App is not responding: I am facing an issue that MS Store app is stopped responding while clicking "Install App" button, or trying to update any Store app. Please check below I have tried to fix: Resetting the Store app: [ATTACH] Troubleshooting the app using Store App Troubleshooter: [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft Store is not responding.

Microsoft Store is not responding.: Microsoft Store is not responding. Store could not be launched. App data for Microsoft Store is showing 0 byte. I have tried multiple ways and troubleshoots many times. Also talked to the virtual agent and tried all methods suggests by virtual agent including resetting the...
  8. Microsoft Store won't respond

Microsoft Store won't respond: I recently updated my PC to Windows 10. Since then I am unable to start Microsoft store, to download apps from the store. once you click to open Microsoft store it will pop but not open....
  9. Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding.

Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding.: So, i went to go play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition one day, and the app launched, but just stayed on a White screen. So i uninstalled minecraft and went to go install it again. Well, when i go to install it, sometimes left clicking on Minecraft doesnt work. I have to use the...
  10. microsoft apps are not responding

microsoft apps are not responding: all microsoft apps are not responding including microsoft store,gmail and explorer too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-are-not-responding/769c69d6-95b7-4c0c-8c1c-5f6c8b97cce7"