Windows 10: Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a...

Discus and support Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Windows 11 app store pops up with the following message which I cannot bypass.The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelDiC, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a...

The Windows 11 app store pops up with the following message which I cannot bypass.The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app Selecting the following does not do anythingChange my app recommendation settings

:)

MichaelDiC, Dec 27, 2021

2. Turbotax Premier 2019 Will Not Load

I have Windows 8.1 on my Dell XPS 2720 computer. I used a CD to load Turbotax Premier 2019, and it appeared to load correctly. However, when I click on the desktop icon to activate the program, nothing happens. I have successfully used Turbotax in past
    years on the same computer without any problems. Any suggestions?

JohnKojcsich, Dec 27, 2021
  3. Microsoft Talks Windows App Store, Sets Windows 8 Beta Release for February 2012

Yesterday at a developer/preview event in San Francisco, Microsoft Corp. has provided the first real details on the Windows app store and 'slipped' out the fact that the Windows 8 Beta will be outed in late February 2012. The Windows Store will debut in the upcoming beta release and is set to be the 'single source' of Metro-style apps.

Built using HTML5 and JavaScript, the Windows Store app boasts a fluid, easy-to-navigate interface that promotes the latest and most popular apps, and is scheduled to be available in 231 countries, supporting no less than 100 languages.

Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a... event_windowsstore01_web_thm.jpg

Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a... event_windowsstore02_web_thm.jpg

According to Microsoft, the Windows Store is designed to be the main hub for discovering free and paid apps for Windows 8 but users will also be able to find apps through search engines (Bing will have the whole app catalog archived) and on websites (courtesy of a built-in promotion method supported by Internet Explorer 10).

Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a... 3808_windows20store_2_thm.png

Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a... 2604.free20trials20with20in-app20purchasing_2_thm.png

Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a... 8838.third20party20transaction20platforms20-20daily20telegraph_2_thm.png

Microsoft will allow paid Windows apps to cost from $1.49 upwards and will give developers 70% of revenue. If the app makes $25,000 then the Redmond company will hike the developer payout to 80% of every dollar of revenue earned. To entice devs even more, Microsoft is promising a very flexible business model which allows for in-app purchases, third-party transaction platforms, and the use of any ad platform.

To access the Windows Store, individual developers will be required to sign up for a $49/year subscription. Companies will pay $99 per year.

To get the app party started Microsoft has announced the First Apps contest which will allow eight (free) apps to be very first apps in the Windows Store when it opens. More details are available here.

Cristian_25H, Dec 27, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a...

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a...

1. Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a... - Similar Threads - Microsoft app store

2. Cant Install TurboTax Premier 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install TurboTax Premier 2023: I get error messages when I try to install TurboTax 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-turbotax-premier-2023/99a3be74-ee57-441d-a822-13c2ca34d94d
  3. Cant Install TurboTax Premier 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Install TurboTax Premier 2023: I get error messages when I try to install TurboTax 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-turbotax-premier-2023/99a3be74-ee57-441d-a822-13c2ca34d94d
  4. microsoft blocked me from install app not in their store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft blocked me from install app not in their store: I bought a new laptop with window 11 and try to install thinkorswim app from TDAmeritrade, window said it's not from microsoft app store so does not allow me to install. I search the web and instructed to reset the apps & features, but there is no such option. Is there a...
  5. microsoft blocked me from install app not in their store

microsoft blocked me from install app not in their store: I bought a new laptop with window 11 and try to install thinkorswim app from TDAmeritrade, window said it's not from microsoft app store so does not allow me to install. I search the web and instructed to reset the apps & features, but there is no such option. Is there a...
  6. Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a...

Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a...: The Windows 11 app store pops up with the following message which I cannot bypass.The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app Selecting the following does not do anythingChange my app recommendation settings...
  7. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.: I recently purchased the Halo: MasterChief Collection, however I encountered a number of problems in the process of downloading the games. The Microsoft Store first won't allow me to install anything, anytime I try and install something I receive the error message "Try Again...
  8. Microsoft store not allowing me to install games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not allowing me to install games: Hi I went on my pc after not going on it for a while and I decided to play Minecraft. When I tried to play online it said outdated client I knew the game needed a update so I went to update the game on the Microsoft store. The Microsoft store did not show any updated and...
  9. Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed.: Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed. I can see no way to change this in the Settings - Apps options. Why is this? The apps I need are not in the Microsoft Store. Being unable to install the apps I need is causing issues to...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs: I am trying to install a game I bought, but it says there is an error on your end. Its a pre-order so I am not suprised to see this kind of error, though I would have expected a message saying that this product is not released yet... To verify that the issue isn't my...