Windows 10: Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

Discus and support Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 8 apps being out of date. These 8 apps can be updated,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelCottrell1, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 8 apps being out of date.

These 8 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later.

This has been going on for a few weeks.

Is there a way to cure this issue without a reinstall of Windows 10?

:)

MichaelCottrell1, Jun 10, 2019

2. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date.

These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later.

RayArnold1, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Hi Guys,

As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date.

These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later.

Is there a way to cure this issue without a reinstall of Windows 10?

Kind regards

JohnCintron1, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

1. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day - Similar Threads - Microsoft App Store

2. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a...
  3. Avira fail to update for days and days. Same report. How to resolve ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira fail to update for days and days. Same report. How to resolve ?: I have noticed for days and days my Avira it's not updated................ it's obtain ever same report and on log event's this is this errors for about two months. I have tryed to press on manual update and it's report this errors after about 30/40 seconds: Code: Avira...
  4. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks....
  5. Why two updates in the same day ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why two updates in the same day ?: I was on 1903-18334.19H1. This morning at 8:00 am I received 1903-18343.19H1 through WU. At 10:00 PM I received 1903- 18346. 19H1. Why would I get two updates the same day. I am an insider on the fast build option but I never received two updates the same day before. Has this...
  6. Show the day of the week?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show the day of the week?: In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739
  7. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. I have tried...
  8. Not every day outlook show something

in Browsers and Email
    Not every day outlook show something: In my Inbox are contained hundreds of emails. But two days ago I opened MS Outlook 2007 and didn’t see dozens of emails. I checked it again, but it appeared as truth. 90179
  9. win 10 updates every day throughout the day!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 updates every day throughout the day!!!!!!!!!: ​Took a look recently at my Microsoft update history record. I was amazed to note that there are literally scores (per day) of repeated update installations for my Brother HL2130 laser printer. This has gone on for many days unnoticed. Have others experienced this quirk -...
  10. myAppFree - WP App of the Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    myAppFree - WP App of the Day: [img] For those of you here who owns a Windows Phone, downloading "myAppFree" app (it's FREE) will give you access to "free app of the day". Today's (Feb 17) free app is a puzzle game called "Dwelp". I just downloaded it and this is the first I am...