Windows 10: Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Discus and support Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cryasor, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Cryasor Win User

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Hi Guys,

As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date.

These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later.

This has been going on for a few weeks.

I have tried WSRESET, DSIM commands, SFC commands, PowerShell commands - reinstalling apps, and app store itself, resetting the app store cache - catroot2 etc - and so on; all to no avail. See image.

Is there a way to cure this issue without a reinstall of Windows 10?

Kind regards

Kieron Jones

Windows 10 Pro 1803 Build : 17134.556

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day b3f42f3d-6428-40fd-9613-b92714f1b8ce?upload=true.jpg

:)

Cryasor, Jan 29, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 29, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jan 29, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day - Similar Threads - Microsoft App Store

2. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  3. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  4. Same Updates 3 Days Running

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same Updates 3 Days Running: 2nd system is about a week old and for 3 consecutive days the same 388 updates keep showing up in the reliability monitor. Whats up with that? [img] Here is the update history: [img] SFC comes back OK and I've run Checkdisk with no errors. As far as I can tell there are...
  5. Same Updates 3 Days Running

in Windows 10 Support
    Same Updates 3 Days Running: 2nd system is about a week old and for 3 consecutive days the same 388 updates keep showing up in the reliability monitor. Whats up with that? [img] Here is the update history: [img] SFC comes back OK and I've run Checkdisk with no errors. As fgar as I can tel there are...
  6. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 8 apps being out of date. These 8 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a way to cure...
  7. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a...
  8. Avira fail to update for days and days. Same report. How to resolve ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira fail to update for days and days. Same report. How to resolve ?: I have noticed for days and days my Avira it's not updated................ it's obtain ever same report and on log event's this is this errors for about two months. I have tryed to press on manual update and it's report this errors after about 30/40 seconds: Code: Avira...
  9. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks....
  10. Why two updates in the same day ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why two updates in the same day ?: I was on 1903-18334.19H1. This morning at 8:00 am I received 1903-18343.19H1 through WU. At 10:00 PM I received 1903- 18346. 19H1. Why would I get two updates the same day. I am an insider on the fast build option but I never received two updates the same day before. Has this...