Windows 10: Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Discus and support Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnCintron1, May 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Hi Guys,

As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date.

These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later.

This has been going on for a few weeks.

Is there a way to cure this issue without a reinstall of Windows 10?

Kind regards

:)

JohnCintron1, May 17, 2019

2. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date.

These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later.

RayArnold1, May 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Hi RayArnold1,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to try resetting Microsoft Store:

1. Press WINDOWS + I

2. Click on "App"

3. Digit "Microsoft Store" in the search bar on the right

4. Click on "Microsoft Store"

5. Click on "Advanced Option"

6. Scroll down to "Reset"

7. Click on "Reset"

If that doesn't work, try to reset the 9 app with the same procedure (insert the App name instead of Microsoft Store)

StefanoTamiotti, May 17, 2019
  4. Cryasor Win User

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Hi Guys,

I have tried WSRESET, DSIM commands, SFC commands, PowerShell commands - reinstalling apps, and app store itself, resetting the app store cache - catroot2 etc - and so on; all to no avail. See image.

Is there a way to cure this issue without a reinstall of Windows 10?

Kind regards

Kieron Jones

Windows 10 Pro 1803 Build : 17134.556

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day b3f42f3d-6428-40fd-9613-b92714f1b8ce?upload=true.jpg

Cryasor, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day - Similar Threads - Microsoft App Store

2. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  3. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  4. Same Updates 3 Days Running

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same Updates 3 Days Running: 2nd system is about a week old and for 3 consecutive days the same 388 updates keep showing up in the reliability monitor. Whats up with that? [img] Here is the update history: [img] SFC comes back OK and I've run Checkdisk with no errors. As far as I can tell there are...
  5. Same Updates 3 Days Running

in Windows 10 Support
    Same Updates 3 Days Running: 2nd system is about a week old and for 3 consecutive days the same 388 updates keep showing up in the reliability monitor. Whats up with that? [img] Here is the update history: [img] SFC comes back OK and I've run Checkdisk with no errors. As fgar as I can tel there are...
  6. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 8 apps being out of date. These 8 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a way to cure...
  7. Avira fail to update for days and days. Same report. How to resolve ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira fail to update for days and days. Same report. How to resolve ?: I have noticed for days and days my Avira it's not updated................ it's obtain ever same report and on log event's this is this errors for about two months. I have tryed to press on manual update and it's report this errors after about 30/40 seconds: Code: Avira...
  8. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks....
  9. Why two updates in the same day ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why two updates in the same day ?: I was on 1903-18334.19H1. This morning at 8:00 am I received 1903-18343.19H1 through WU. At 10:00 PM I received 1903- 18346. 19H1. Why would I get two updates the same day. I am an insider on the fast build option but I never received two updates the same day before. Has this...
  10. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. I have tried...