Windows 10: Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted

Discus and support Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So after I fixed the black screen with cursor bug by in services.MSC and choosing app readiness to disable all of my Microsoft applications are now... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Carter Gowin, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted

So after I fixed the black screen with cursor bug by in services.MSC and choosing app readiness to disable all of my Microsoft applications are now greyed out and my Microsoft store is deleted. I will say I somehow managed to fix my windows security because that way grey too. I believe it was fixed when I clicked on it because a white bar at the bottom started filling, but with other Microsoft apps, nothing happens when I click. I have seen on Reddit I might have to do a factory reset for windows, but I want to see if I can do anything else to fix this. Also, I have tried using PowerShell but

:)

Carter Gowin, Jun 18, 2022

2. Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise) - WD Application Guard Feature Greyed Out

I just upgraded to Windows 10 1709 (Enterprise), and under the Programs And Features list, I see that Windows Defender Application Guard is greyed out...I even selected Hyper V as well, and still its greyed out.
    Why is this?

win10freak, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Callender Win User
    Some web pages not displaying fonts correctly: at a loss here

For me this works:

Step 1: Run Command Prompt as administrator.

Step 2: Type C:\Windows\Fonts\Arial.ttf and press Enter.

Then I get the install option (no longer greyed out)

Callender, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted

1. Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted - Similar Threads - Microsoft applications greyed

2. Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted: So after I fixed the black screen with cursor bug by in services.MSC and choosing app readiness to disable all of my Microsoft applications are now greyed out and my Microsoft store is deleted. I will say I somehow managed to fix my windows security because that way grey too....
  3. Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft applications greyed and and some deleted: So after I fixed the black screen with cursor bug by in services.MSC and choosing app readiness to disable all of my Microsoft applications are now greyed out and my Microsoft store is deleted. I will say I somehow managed to fix my windows security because that way grey too....
  4. Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out: I have been trying to delete this app from Microsoft store. The app and feature wouldn't allow me to delete it. I tried deleting it in powershell, but I couldn't find it with this command Get-AppxPackage Select Name, PackageFullName. The app isn't display there....
  5. Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10: Hello, This issue as been widely discussed here but I could not yet fix this problem. One way seems to change the gamma settings but I can not find them on my computer. Can anyone help? I want to make the fonts black. I have na Asus with intel i7. Thanks....
  6. Deleted applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted applications: I wanted to delete some unnecessary applications in my windows 10 anniversary edition pc and it turns out that I mistakenly deleted some applications that if I used I would like to have them back. How could I do this?...
  7. SOME APPLICATION NOT WORKING

SOME APPLICATION NOT WORKING: [ATTACH] HS Chouhan <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> [IMG]8 Nov 2018, 17:13 (16 hours ago) [IMG] [IMG] to MicrosoftAnswers [IMG] Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve...
  8. Shell:Appsfolder: Some Icons Greyed Out

Shell:Appsfolder: Some Icons Greyed Out: I just upgraded my laptop to 1803 and I've been reviewing all my programs and Apps in Shell:Appsfolder. Some of the Apps icons (e.g. Camera, Calendar & Calculator) are greyed out when large icons or tiles are selected but they display fine when small icons are chosen - see...
  9. Some Icons Greyed Out in Shell:Appsfolder

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Icons Greyed Out in Shell:Appsfolder: I just upgraded my laptop to 1803 and I've been reviewing all my programs and Apps in Shell:Appsfolder. Some of the Apps icons (e.g. Camera, Calendar & Calculator are greyed out when large icons or tiles are selected but they display fine when small icons are chosen - see...
  10. Delete keybord greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete keybord greyed out: hello, I have updated windows to 1803 now i have two keybords. [img] I want to delete the Nederland an click on Taalvoorkeuren (Language preference) there i find the Nederland. [img] But verwijderen (deleted) is grey. Anyone ideas how i can deleted this? 109066