Windows 10: Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down...

Discus and support Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have troubleshooted my bluetooth mouse and my keyboard and it does not seem to be the issue. Also, I have updated Windows 10 to the newest version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesLiu89, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down...

I have troubleshooted my bluetooth mouse and my keyboard and it does not seem to be the issue.

Also, I have updated Windows 10 to the newest version November 20H2.

My computer is the Acer Predator PH315-53, and I do not want to update any BIOS as it may cause more harm.

I do not have this problem with any other software or application, just microsoft settings and microsoft store.

Below is a youtube link that shows the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Dv9iG6YLU&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=SpookyHat

Below is a screenshot of my system info:

Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down... b4c92637-cd0e-4373-963c-71aa86cf3720?upload=true.png

:)

JamesLiu89, Nov 17, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Nov 17, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 17, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down...

Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down...

1. Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down... - Similar Threads - Microsoft applications microsoft

2. Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down: Hello everyone!For a couple of weeks now, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge and Store; I can't log in, search, etc. I have turned off and on my laptop, googled possible solutions but nothing. On Edge I see this message "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" and on Store "Code:0x80131500 /...
  3. Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down: Hello everyone!For a couple of weeks now, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge and Store; I can't log in, search, etc. I have turned off and on my laptop, googled possible solutions but nothing. On Edge I see this message "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" and on Store "Code:0x80131500 /...
  4. Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  6. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  7. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

Applications will not install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem....
  9. Microsoft Store Application

Microsoft Store Application: My Forza Horizon 4 app keeps crashing every time I try to open or run it for more than 30 seconds. I have tried to reset the app and even re-downloading and neither have fixed the problem. On top of that I tried to contact microsoft and the automated system is so useless....
  10. Microsoft Store is Down?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is Down?: X-Box, PC and mobile device, store is unresponsive. Trying to search, preview or buy anything throws an error and refresh this page. PC: Code: 0x000001F8 CV: 5Y0aLJCGPUWvyOvW Xbox: Code: 0x00000007 CV:w05sjvcaNEuc2e/h Edge on Android, no error, just fails to load....