Windows 10: Microsoft applications won't work

Discus and support Microsoft applications won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I faced this issue when I tried to download an app from the Microsoft store. The Install button didn't work so I reset the windows store then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taha BoranÇam, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft applications won't work

Hello,

I faced this issue when I tried to download an app from the Microsoft store. The Install button didn't work so I reset the windows store then windows store completely deleted. I have checked this site and did this:

Uninstall the Store:
    Press Windows key + X
    Click and Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator
    Now Type: get-appxpackage *WindowsStore* remove-appxpackage
    Enter then proceed to reinstall Store

Reinstall the Store:
    Press Windows key + X
    Click and Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator
    At the command prompt, copy-paste the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

and got this error pic

additional information:

Windows defender also isn't working

I was using Norton antivirus but deleted it in order to reactive windows defenderdidn't work

I tried to use troubleshooterdidn't work

Also Windows isn't updating

Microsoft applications won't work be3f2931-915a-4a7a-82d7-753106e07cb1?upload=true.png

:)

Taha BoranÇam, Jan 3, 2021

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Jan 3, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft applications won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft applications won't work

1. Microsoft applications won't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft applications won't

2. ROBLOX Microsoft Application Won't Load Assets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX Microsoft Application Won't Load Assets: For some reason player models will not I finally was able to get myself to load in but I'm just a grey default character and my limbs don't move everyone else is invisble or a messed up texture. In some games the GUI will not load either or atleast partially it will....
  3. ROBLOX Microsoft Application Won't Load Assets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROBLOX Microsoft Application Won't Load Assets: For some reason player models will not I finally was able to get myself to load in but I'm just a grey default character and my limbs don't move everyone else is invisble or a messed up texture. In some games the GUI will not load either or atleast partially it will....
  4. Microsoft applications aren't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft applications aren't working: When I launch Xbox app for pc it doesn't work. It keeps loading for hours. Then I tried reinstalling it, But the installing process doesn't work. It just says "something happened on our end." that isn't problem. It's been like that for almost a week. And I even tried...
  5. Microsoft applications aren't working

Microsoft applications aren't working: When I launch Xbox app for pc it doesn't work. It keeps loading for hours. Then I tried reinstalling it, But the installing process doesn't work. It just says "something happened on our end." that isn't problem. It's been like that for almost a week. And I even tried...
  6. Microsoft application does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft application does not work: Run wsreset.exe, throwing the error. The problems are: The Microsoft Store does not start at all. To report that when testing the comment hub that one doesn't start at all either. Trying to open Photos throwing an error Can someone help me on this?...
  7. Microsoft application does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft application does not work: Run wsreset.exe, throwing the error. The problems are: The Microsoft Store does not start at all. To report that when testing the comment hub that one doesn't start at all either. Trying to open Photos throwing an error Can someone help me on this?...
  8. Microsoft application does not work

9. Microsoft applications won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft applications won't open: Hello,A couple weeks ago my pc's desktop started taking upwards of 20 minutes to load after logging in but after leaving it for a while the desktop now loads just like normal but now it seems that all Microsoft apps and apps that I got from the Microsoft store on my pc...
  10. Microsoft Applications Not Working

Microsoft Applications Not Working: Hello and thanks in advance for taking the time to look at this. For the past few months none of my Microsoft applications have worked. They are grayed out and will not launch, including the Windows Store. I have tried repairing them under "add and remove programs", running...