Windows 10: Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

Discus and support Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, 2/3 days ago I resetted my msi laptop, but after the reset I can't open Microsoft apps anymore, like the calculator, photos, alarms & clock,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jelmerovereem, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

Hey guys, 2/3 days ago I resetted my msi laptop, but after the reset I can't open Microsoft apps anymore, like the calculator, photos, alarms & clock, weather, Microsoft store, etc. (Microsoft edge works just fine tho)

I already tried numerous 'solutions' from these pages:
    Microsoft Store won't open in Windows 10 [COMPLETE GUIDE]

Windows 10 Apps Won’t Open: Full Guide to Fix

But I don't know anymore what to do, anyone familiar with this? Or anyone can help me out?

I attached a video in the attachted zip file

Windows version: windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.720

:)

jelmerovereem, Mar 24, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

1. Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps Store

2. Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps & NVIDIA Control Panel Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps & NVIDIA Control Panel Won't Open: Hello,I previously posted on this topic, but have yet to get any solution to this issue: Windows 11 Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps NVIDIA - Microsoft Community Additionally, apparently Microsoft makes it exceedingly difficult to chat with support, as my help and feedback...
  3. Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps & NVIDIA Control Panel Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps & NVIDIA Control Panel Won't Open: Hello,I previously posted on this topic, but have yet to get any solution to this issue: Windows 11 Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps NVIDIA - Microsoft Community Additionally, apparently Microsoft makes it exceedingly difficult to chat with support, as my help and feedback...
  4. Microsoft Store and other apps won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and other apps won't open: Hi! I am unable to open the Windows Store app, Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, or the Feedback Hub. Whenever I attempt to open these apps, they open momentarily and then close.I've attempted to do the wsreset.exe and when I do, I receive the error message...
  5. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working they didn't even open. Waiting for the resolution of the problem. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the...
  6. Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps: I can't install any apps from the Store. Either the button doesn't work or there's a liitle black circle with a line through it when the mouse hovers over the install button. I've tried resetting the app, I've tried resetting using command prompt too, I've signed out and...
  7. Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.: When I say ROBLOX I mean the MS store ROBLOX, online it says install/play. When I click it, nothing happens. When my Microsoft store was working it will say acquiring license or it will be 99% there. I looked at everything possible inside of community discussion, forums and...
  8. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won't install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install already downloaded apps, this error message has been appearing for the last week or so. Nothing I found in the forums so far has helped with that issue. Same on my girlfriend's PC. Both using Windows 10 ver 1909 2. English : Retry later An...
  9. Microsoft Store and Apps won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Apps won't open: So for the past two weeks I've been trying every solution i could find with no luck including resetting windows 10 and all of my apps and programs. I just don't know what to do at this point, all help is needed and appreciated....
  10. microsoft store won't install apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft store won't install apps: when i try to install apps from microsoft store this message Couldn't install We will retry shortlyhows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-install-apps/bde1f084-fbdf-4468-afd4-8b85375e8e6e