Windows 10: Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing

Discus and support Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So my laptop recently did a update which was a feature update and when it finally finished and my laptop was done updating, it appeared that apps were... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Safiya4758, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing

So my laptop recently did a update which was a feature update and when it finally finished and my laptop was done updating, it appeared that apps were deleted like microsoft store, photos, windows game bar and my laptop keeps on crashing. This is getting really annoying now could anyone please respond and give me some help. Thanks!

:)

Safiya4758, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 12, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Apr 12, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing

1. Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps are

2. Microsoft photos app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app crashing: I was excited to read recently that Microsoft Photos is supposed to replicate some of Google Photos' functionality, like searching for specific things pictured in a library of photos butterfly, dog, statue of liberty. I've added a folder of about 100 photos to it...
  3. Microsoft photos app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos app crashing: I was excited to read recently that Microsoft Photos is supposed to replicate some of Google Photos' functionality, like searching for specific things pictured in a library of photos butterfly, dog, statue of liberty. I've added a folder of about 100 photos to it...
  4. Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately: Hello! I've been having a problem with my Windows Apps for a bit... I noticed that i had a huge unused file that was clogging up the space on my ssd, turns out it was some forza horizon 4 uninstall residue, so naturally I decide to remove it. After around 2 hours trying to...
  5. Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately: Hello! I've been having a problem with my Windows Apps for a bit... I noticed that i had a huge unused file that was clogging up the space on my ssd, turns out it was some forza horizon 4 uninstall residue, so naturally I decide to remove it. After around 2 hours trying to...
  6. Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately

7. Microsoft store apps crashing.

Microsoft store apps crashing.: I restored my windows using a restore point. Now, my microsoft store and all the microsoft store apps such as Photos, Mail, Calendar, Office, Calculator and all other apps crash when started. I have tried troubleshooting the microsoft apps and resetting these apps....
  8. Crashing of microsoft apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crashing of microsoft apps: I have updated my windows to 1909 update. But I can not launch the microsoft store and its apps.There is no option of media feature pack in optional feature.Please reply as soon as possible....
  9. Microsoft Apps Crashing

Microsoft Apps Crashing: Why are the Microsoft Apps crashing? I am trying upload pictures from my computer but the app will not stay open long enough for me to do so. Also, my Microsoft Store will not load before crashing. I have reset the app and it is still crashing. I don't want to reset my photos...
  10. MIcrosoft News App crashing

MIcrosoft News App crashing: Anybody else experiencing the Microsoft News app just closing by itself when clicking on some headlined stories? Version 1809, build 17758.1 Pro. 119071