Windows 10: microsoft apps are not responding

Discus and support microsoft apps are not responding in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; all microsoft apps are not responding including microsoft store,gmail and explorer too... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by saiteja., Nov 29, 2018.

1. saiteja. Win User

microsoft apps are not responding

all microsoft apps are not responding including microsoft store,gmail and explorer too

:)

saiteja., Nov 29, 2018

2. Microsoft photos is not responding

Hello,

I realize that the Microsoft photos is not responding in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to open the photos through Windows Photo viewer or Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What exact issue are you facing with Microsoft Photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft default Apps: "Stopped responding (and was closed)"

Hi Dave,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 29, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond microsoft apps are not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft apps are not responding - Similar Threads - microsoft apps are

2. Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding.: After booting up Windows 10, it works fine then after just a minute or when i try to open Chrome browser or microsoft edge it starts to not responding and I can't click on start menu. I can't even right click to any of the apps in my taskbar. I've Tried Clean Boot of...
  3. About (films and tv app ) not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About (films and tv app ) not responding: Hi, I think microsoft has is launched its new version on films and tv app after that automatic update the app does not open. what to do to rectify this problem...
  4. Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in

Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in: Hi, Recently i have a user that uses the teams desktop app, when she goes to sign in now, it goes not responding after you put in the email address and hit next. She can sign in fine on the web app. Could it be something to do with 2FA and Modern Authentication ? I...
  5. Multiple apps flash "(Not Responding)" at the top

Multiple apps flash "(Not Responding)" at the top: I'm not sure if this is the place to put this thread, but I couldn't figure out where else it goes. For a while, my Thinkpad T500 running Win10 has been acting up. Sometimes when prompted to open a file in a software, when you click the drop down menu (where you can change...
  6. Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 stops responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 stops responding: I've had this ongoing issue for a few years now, (Across both win7 & 10) while I love the ergonomic keyboards produced by Microsoft, this has become a bit of a liability. For some reason I am unable to fathom, my keyboard will just randomly quit responding all together. The...
  7. 'All apps' in Windows menu not responding

'All apps' in Windows menu not responding: When I click 'all apps' in the Windows menu it doesn't respond when scrolling or clicking a program. I can however use the TAB/DOWN/UP keys to scroll through the list and use ENTER to start the program. Is there any fix for this? 40569
  8. Microsoft windows is not responding.... and system freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft windows is not responding.... and system freezes: Recently i have started to face this issue on my lenovo y510p, I was using windows 8.1 then, and for the first time my computer get freezed, and the error pop up Microsoft Windows The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait. Options:...
  9. Settings>System>Storage app not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings>System>Storage app not responding: Hi every time I go to settings then go to system then storage the screen freezes. I can click on the other icons and they work fine. Also apps & Features does the same thing. Is this maybe a software bug? Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix? 71707
  10. Apps not responding, system error restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps not responding, system error restarting: Windows 10 seemed to work great in the beginning and then about 2 weeks ago I started having issues. Now I am unable to do anything within windows 10. All apps non responsive and shortly after I have attempted to open anything, system has an error and computer restarts. I...