Windows 10: microsoft apps are not responding

Discus and support microsoft apps are not responding in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; all microsoft apps are not responding including microsoft store,gmail and explorer too... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by saiteja., Nov 29, 2018.

1. saiteja. Win User

microsoft apps are not responding

all microsoft apps are not responding including microsoft store,gmail and explorer too

:)

saiteja., Nov 29, 2018

2. Microsoft photos is not responding

Hello,

I realize that the Microsoft photos is not responding in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to open the photos through Windows Photo viewer or Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What exact issue are you facing with Microsoft Photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft default Apps: "Stopped responding (and was closed)"

Hi Dave,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 29, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond microsoft apps are not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft apps are not responding - Similar Threads - microsoft apps are

2. Not responding apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not responding apps: The problem is within the Windows apps only. It will show not responding once the window open then it will freeze and closes. I run sfc scan and DISM to fix the issue as per other forums said but didnt work. I also restart multiple times to refresh my device but still not...
  3. Not responding apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not responding apps: The problem is within the Windows apps only. It will show not responding once the window open then it will freeze and closes. I run sfc scan and DISM to fix the issue as per other forums said but didnt work. I also restart multiple times to refresh my device but still not...
  4. Microsoft App Store not responding

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store not responding: Hello, I am trying to get the Windows Calculator App onto my machine, but there is no response when I click the Get button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-not-responding/58fb99e4-efab-4b9a-a194-624ab86614dc
  5. Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open

Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open: My Camera, photos, sticky note and even my Microsoft app store do not open. Sometimes, a blank page pops up when you click to open the app then the blank page just vanishes. i have reset those apps and i have updated my machine to the latest version but still to no avail....
  6. Microsoft apps don't respond to keyboard

Microsoft apps don't respond to keyboard: I tried different keyboards, but both didn't work. I tried restarting and updating windows. Nothing worked. My keyboard works fine, It's just these Microsoft apps that don't register any clicks. Any idea how to fix this? I have a Microsoft Wired 600 keyboard I also tried...
  7. Microsoft Store App is not responding

Microsoft Store App is not responding: I am facing an issue that MS Store app is stopped responding while clicking "Install App" button, or trying to update any Store app. Please check below I have tried to fix: Resetting the Store app: [ATTACH] Troubleshooting the app using Store App Troubleshooter: [ATTACH]...
  8. Apps "Not Responding"

Apps "Not Responding": After an automatic update I wasn't able to print. A support person kindly had me remove a couple KB updates and install the latest Windows update and I was again able to print. HOWEVER, now all of my apps are slow, and after a few opens, saves, closes, each app fades and...
  9. apps not responding

apps not responding: After an automatic update I wasn't able to print. A support person kindly had me remove a couple KB updates and install the latest Windows update and I was again able to print. HOWEVER, now all of my apps are slow, and after a few opens, saves, closes, each app fades and...
  10. microsoft not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft not responding: I cant get my desktop to respond to any command. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-responding/ba945903-fb56-43a6-86c5-9be1d311196a