Windows 10: Microsoft Apps being blocked by system admin

Discus and support Microsoft Apps being blocked by system admin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So basically when I launch an Microsoft App such as Xbox Game Bar, Windows Media Player and Photos, the following message pops up: Contact your system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ProZXVI, Jan 17, 2022.

1. ProZXVI Win User

Microsoft Apps being blocked by system admin

So basically when I launch an Microsoft App such as Xbox Game Bar, Windows Media Player and Photos, the following message pops up: Contact your system administrator for more info.I know that I own the device I'm using and nobody else has used it. I've also looked everywhere on my computer and searched up tutorials which all tell me to change strings in Regedit, which doesn't work.

:)

ProZXVI, Jan 17, 2022
  2. ChadBonk Win User

App being Blocked by System Admin

Morning Crew!
    Ive been using Microsofts' "Your Phone" app for quite some time. For some reason recently it's been blocked by system admin ...which is the message I'm being given. I am the system admin, so I'm unsure what got changed. I've tried changing the policies through regedit, tried right clicking and "unchecking Unblock" which a lot of sites recommended but I don't even have that feature. I'm currently running Win Ver 20H2 OS Build 19042.804. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

ChadBonk, Jan 17, 2022
  3. App being Blocked by System Admin

Hello @ChadBonk,

Have you had a look at this? . . .

> How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone

Also, look at the Related Tutorials at the bottom of the Tutorial as there may be something there that may answer your question.

I hope this helps.

Paul Black, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Tenforo, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Apps being blocked by system admin - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps being

2. App blocked by System admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App blocked by System admin: i am not able to open Windows Start or other Windows app anymore.Looking into System Logs i do get--------------------------Ein DCOM-Server konnte nicht gestartet werden:...
  3. App blocked by System admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App blocked by System admin: i am not able to open Windows Start or other Windows app anymore.Looking into System Logs i do get--------------------------Ein DCOM-Server konnte nicht gestartet werden:...
  4. App blocked by System admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Apps being blocked by system admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Apps being blocked by system admin: So basically when I launch an Microsoft App such as Xbox Game Bar, Windows Media Player and Photos, the following message pops up: Contact your system administrator for more info.I know that I own the device I'm using and nobody else has used it. I've also looked everywhere...
  6. Microsoft Apps being blocked by system admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps being blocked by system admin: So basically when I launch an Microsoft App such as Xbox Game Bar, Windows Media Player and Photos, the following message pops up: Contact your system administrator for more info.I know that I own the device I'm using and nobody else has used it. I've also looked everywhere...
  7. App being Blocked by System Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App being Blocked by System Admin: Morning Crew! Ive been using Microsofts' "Your Phone" app for quite some time. For some reason recently it's been blocked by system admin ...which is the message I'm being given. I am the system admin, so I'm unsure what got changed. I've tried changing the policies through...
  8. blocked app still being allowed

blocked app still being allowed: i searched but im tired of looking i blocked an app with the windows firewall, blocking all inbound and outbound connections to the internet yet the app is still connecting as normal. i want to completely block this app from the internet to prevent updates or transfer of...
  9. admin has blocked app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    admin has blocked app: Hey. im relatively new to running a PC, been out of the game for a few years due to running on an xbox but i got a gaming PC a few months back and bough an external DVD/CD drive to run some old games i have on disk but ive ran into a few problems. every time i try run the...
  10. App blocked by Admin

App blocked by Admin: Been having problems loading pages in Chrome so I followed a suggestion from the forum to run Services.msc and make a change to Cryptographic Services. That didn't fix my Chrome problem, and now I get a message that the Administrator (me) has blocked the App for my...