Windows 10: microsoft apps do not exist.

Discus and support microsoft apps do not exist. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My cumputer was stuck for a few minutes so I used the task manager to close all open proccesses and my screen became blue with two of my opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlonDvir1, Feb 20, 2020.

1. AlonDvir1 Win User

microsoft apps do not exist.

Hi! My cumputer was stuck for a few minutes so I used the task manager to close all open proccesses and my screen became blue with two of my opened tabs minimized my itunes and another app maybe Audacity I can't remember they were both accessable but nothing alse was. I decided to restarted my computer and I saw my normal user entrence when I booted it up but my user was empty, my desktop didn't have most of my downloads and my pictures and school files weren't there. I noticed that the C storage wasn't empty and found out that I'm on a new user named "TEMP" so my files were still accessable and I moved them to the new TEMP user. However when I tried to reset my mail app user the app would't open. I tried to redownload it from the store but it doesn't exist as well and so does every microsoft app- the calander, calculator, photo viewer etc...

How can I get back to my old user? I tried to switch the regular way but it seems that only one user exists... But more important- How can I recover all of the microsoft apps on the TEMP user?

I have windows 10 installed. I tried to add screencaps but I can't do that as well because I guess that option is no longer available as well...

:)

AlonDvir1, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. microsoft apps do not exist. - Similar Threads - microsoft apps exist

2. microsoft photos app doesnt exist and wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft photos app doesnt exist and wont install: my microsoft photos app doesnt show up in installed apps in settings or microsoft store but wont install either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-app-doesnt-exist-and-wont-install/11ffb516-d3fc-43d9-97f8-c1864e22aab8
  3. microsoft photos app doesnt exist and wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft photos app doesnt exist and wont install: my microsoft photos app doesnt show up in installed apps in settings or microsoft store but wont install either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-app-doesnt-exist-and-wont-install/11ffb516-d3fc-43d9-97f8-c1864e22aab8
  4. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.: I am not over lying here, nor am I dramatic. None of the Microsoft applications that are installed by default exist, doesn't matter what I do or try, I've restarted the computer Using windows to reset everything, wiping all files, personal data and whatever. I've tried...
  5. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.: I am not over lying here, nor am I dramatic. None of the Microsoft applications that are installed by default exist, doesn't matter what I do or try, I've restarted the computer Using windows to reset everything, wiping all files, personal data and whatever. I've tried...
  6. ALL microsoft apps DO NOT EXIST after windows reset.

7. Apps that do not exist consume memory?

Apps that do not exist consume memory?: Hello everyone, I have a quick question. In the pictures here you can see that my memory is almost full and is mostly occupied by apps & features but when I go to it he shows me only apps with 5 GB "TOGETHER" I also have a lot more apps / games installed but I don't know how...
  8. Many Windows 10 Apps Do Not Exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Windows 10 Apps Do Not Exist: Recently I've been having various issues with my computer, all stemming from the fact that many of the core apps are simply missing. The MS Store, for instance, closes instantly upon opening and according to powershell does not exist. This also applies to Media Player and...
  9. App Volume 53 and 59 Do Not Exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App Volume 53 and 59 Do Not Exist: Hi, Not sure if anyone else has come across this issue. I am using Realtek and I can see there seems to be a lot of stuff about Realtek drivers here but nothing that seems to relate directly my issue. To be fair, it might not be a Realtek/driver issue. When increasing the...
  10. Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing

Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing: I do not see a way to upload existing videos in to the MS Photos app, yet everything on the store page says you can edit existing videos in that app. I have previously used Windows Movie Maker but that is not compatible with my new laptop. I have watched youtube videos...