Windows 10: Microsoft apps do not upload after Microsoft login

Discus and support Microsoft apps do not upload after Microsoft login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed the January 2021 Microsoft Windows 10 update & now my Toshiba Satellite does not upload my Microsoft apps after Iogin. The screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sonja Skubla, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft apps do not upload after Microsoft login

Hi, I have installed the January 2021 Microsoft Windows 10 update & now my Toshiba Satellite does not upload my Microsoft apps after Iogin. The screen is black although there is a basic ribbon at the bottom of the page without any coloured icons eg Skype, Explorer, Excel, Word etc. This basic parred-down ribbon has a Search box but when I hover my cursor over it, my laptop cursor is in “think mode” & I am not able to type anything in the box.

Ideally I would like to uninstall the latest Windows update as my laptop functioned perfectly previously. How do I access Safe Mode to uninstall? I have tried the hard shut-down after booting up consecutively 3 times option but it does not lead me to the Repair mode screen.

I would be very grateful of any help as I desperately need access to my Microsoft files. Ta.

:)

Sonja Skubla, Feb 11, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft apps do not upload after Microsoft login

microsoft not login in

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when you try to upgrade Windows and use Store.

It would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How are you trying to upgrade Windows?
    • When do you get the error in Store?
    • When you say, “microsoft not login in” where are you trying to login?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

For Windows Update issue, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Windows Update errors
    and see if that helps.

For Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try resetting Microsoft Store cache. Press the
    Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type
    wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

The error 0x80072EE7 indicates a connection issue. I would suggest you to try changing the network connection and see if that makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft apps do not upload after Microsoft login

1. Microsoft apps do not upload after Microsoft login - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps upload

2. Microsoft apps login error 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps login error 0x80190001: Hello,I experience issues login in Microsoft apps such as Teams and Whiteboard on my computer. The issue started when I installed Teams on my mobile and changed my user password which I couldn't recall. Now, when I log into Whiteboard it says Something went wrong, please try...
  3. Microsoft apps login error 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps login error 0x80190001: Hello,I experience issues login in Microsoft apps such as Teams and Whiteboard on my computer. The issue started when I installed Teams on my mobile and changed my user password which I couldn't recall. Now, when I log into Whiteboard it says Something went wrong, please try...
  4. Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly: Hi, I have tried to restart and repair and there is no change. It will find my pictures but uploads them with part of the pics grayed out. Additonally they no longer appear in the photo folder by date. I have tried to uninstall but that option is grayed out when I go...
  5. roblox microsoft app was crashing on login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox microsoft app was crashing on login: when I sign in my roblox account it keeps crashing for no reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-app-was-crashing-on-login/3b5be018-4542-4d02-9ef3-f75ef87361cc
  6. Microsoft Account Login Loop in Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Login Loop in Apps: Every time I try to log into my Microsoft account from Windows 10 Apps OneNote, Settings, Word, etc I get into a loop. After choosing my account I need to enter a password. Entering the correct password shows "Please wait" and then just prompts me to enter my password again....
  7. Microsoft To-Do App

Microsoft To-Do App: Hello, So, I am trying to use Microsoft To-Do and have run in to a few problems, one of which really annoys me. In To-Do, there is a "My Day" tab, but nothing is showing up. I have tried added things in groups and tasks, but even when I mark them due today, the task is not...
  8. Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App

Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App: I have updated both my iTunes and the latest version of the Photos app, and I am still having an issue importing photos/videos from my phone. I "import from device" and "trust the computer" and the download begins. The screen shows that 14,000+ photos are found and then the...
  9. Unable to login to Microsoft App Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to login to Microsoft App Store: Hello I am trying to login to App store but it always gives me error " I need Internet connection" with an error code. I contacted Microsoft Chat support and they suggested to update my Windows 10 to latest ver which I already did. Now For some reason I am unable to...
  10. Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing

Uploading existing videos into the Microsoft Photos app for editing: I do not see a way to upload existing videos in to the MS Photos app, yet everything on the store page says you can edit existing videos in that app. I have previously used Windows Movie Maker but that is not compatible with my new laptop. I have watched youtube videos...