Windows 10: Microsoft apps don't respond to keyboard

Discus and support Microsoft apps don't respond to keyboard in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried different keyboards, but both didn't work. I tried restarting and updating windows. Nothing worked. My keyboard works fine, It's just these... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zBarss, Aug 16, 2020.

1. zBarss Win User

Microsoft apps don't respond to keyboard

I tried different keyboards, but both didn't work. I tried restarting and updating windows. Nothing worked. My keyboard works fine, It's just these Microsoft apps that don't register any clicks. Any idea how to fix this?

I have a Microsoft Wired 600 keyboard

I also tried to use it with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and the keyboard didn't work there either. I can break and place blocks, but I can't get any keyboard actions to work. Even the escape button.

:)

zBarss, Aug 16, 2020

2. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Aug 16, 2020
  3. My snap-on keyboard is not responding?

Hi Jag,

This article describes how to troubleshoot issues that you may experience when you use the Microsoft keyboards that are listed in the "Applies to" section.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/258826...

Please let us know if this helped you out,

We'll be waiting for your feedback.

You have a good day!

RichardGuerzon, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Problem with Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000. Strange keys

Hello Daniel,

There are multiple possible reason why your keyboard is typing wrong characters, from hardware to driver issues. To assist you with your concern, you can perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

If you are still having issues after performing the troubleshooting steps, it would be best that you reach out to the Microsoft Supplemental parts department through the contact information listed in the same article.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft apps don't respond to keyboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps don't

2. keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard not responding: my keyboard which is Bluetooth with a usb wire no longer responds. It lights up and makes sound with each tap but doesn't show on page local, nor online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/9d0a92cc-f738-4442-8d49-3235259f245a
  3. Keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not responding: Hey, i have an issue with my USB keyboard not responding. I've tried alot of tutorials like turning off filter keys, updating the keyboard drivers in the keyboard folder in the device manager but nothing seems to be working. Could someone help me out, it's a real headache....
  4. Apps and Games Don't Respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and Games Don't Respond: Hello Everyone I've an HP Laptop with:- Intel 8th Gen 620 UHD Graphics 8 GB RAM 4 Cores 1.8 GHz Processor. I have been facing an issue with a lot of apps and games in my laptop. Whenever I open my game and game starts loading it stops responding. After some time 5 mins,...
  5. Microsoft App Store not responding

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store not responding: Hello, I am trying to get the Windows Calculator App onto my machine, but there is no response when I click the Get button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-not-responding/58fb99e4-efab-4b9a-a194-624ab86614dc
  6. keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not responding: After the last update the device went into tablet mode so I can only use the touch screen--how do I get the keyboard back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/8668eb74-3ce6-47c1-991a-7762d0867705
  7. Microsoft Store App is not responding

Microsoft Store App is not responding: I am facing an issue that MS Store app is stopped responding while clicking "Install App" button, or trying to update any Store app. Please check below I have tried to fix: Resetting the Store app: [ATTACH] Troubleshooting the app using Store App Troubleshooter: [ATTACH]...
  8. Keyboard Not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Not responding: Dear All, My USB keyboard is getting disconnected randomly, and I tried many things to narrow down the cause and resolve it but with no luck, lately I've noticed that when the keyboard stops responding while I am writing it keeps writing one letter continuously and If I...
  9. Keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not responding: The keyboard is not responding once the system goes to sleep, the System needs to be restarted to bring it back to the normal state. This issue has started after windows update. I've tried reinstalling keyboard drivers and updated Intel Management Engine Interface, still not...
  10. microsoft apps are not responding

microsoft apps are not responding: all microsoft apps are not responding including microsoft store,gmail and explorer too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-are-not-responding/769c69d6-95b7-4c0c-8c1c-5f6c8b97cce7"