Windows 10: Microsoft Apps don't work

Discus and support Microsoft Apps don't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All of my Microsoft apps can't be opened, when I try to, it will just pop up and then disappear right after, even the Microsoft Store. This happened (I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by saltyspicy787, May 13, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

1. Microsoft Apps don't work

All of my Microsoft apps can't be opened, when I try to, it will just pop up and then disappear right after, even the Microsoft Store. This happened (I think) after I uninstalled some of the programs from Control Panel few days ago. Some of them were Microsoft Visual C 2008-2012 versions, applications from HP that I don't use, and the rest I don't remember.

- I already have Windows latest update. I've re-installed Microsoft Visual C 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015-2019.

- Windows Troubleshooter couldn't identify the problem.

- I've tried following tutorials to reinstall Microsoft Store via Powershell but none of them worked.

So, I wonder what list of programs support Microsoft apps? Maybe I can reinstall them, or any solutions that might help?

Thank you in advance.

:)

saltyspicy787, May 13, 2019 at 10:32 AM
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Microsoft Apps don't work [​IMG]

4. JDivineŠ Win User

Microsoft Apps don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

Thema:

Microsoft Apps don't work

1. Microsoft Apps don't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps don't

2. Microsoft Store and apps don't open. Nothing works to fix.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and apps don't open. Nothing works to fix.: Hi. I've read just about every discussion and suggestion how to fix this, but none of them help. I had no problems until 2 days ago when I attempted to install an add-on for MS Edge. Install was unsuccessful, it downloaded several times but gave an error that couldn't...
  3. Why don't downloads work on microsoft?

Why don't downloads work on microsoft?: I bought a game today and it won't download? what should I do? I've ran wsreset, ive got the neeeeeeweewest version of windows10, what now? what do I need to do to either download content from the people that run my computer or get a refund? The refund option is the one I'm...
  4. ALL Windows apps don't work

ALL Windows apps don't work: Hello I have this issue for a while now that all of my windows apps do not work (windows store , photos , mail , feedback hub , any app installed like amazon) I tried to reset them but it didn't solve the problem and my windows is up to date is there is something I can do...
  5. Microsoft Windows Apps are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows Apps are not working: I am facing this problem since 1 months whenever I try to open my Alarms and Clock the app did not respond same with every Windows app.Please provide solution as soon as possible. Thanks!...
  6. Microsoft apps are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working: Sir The apps that I had downloaded from Microsoft store like news, amazon app, flipkart and store are not working. Store is showing error code 0x80072EE7 and others are telling to check my internet connection. But my pc is connected to internet and apps that are not...
  7. Microsoft apps are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working: Sir The apps that I had downloaded from Microsoft store like news, amazon app, flipkart and store are not working. Store is showing error code 0x80072EE7 and others are telling to check my internet connection. But my pc is connected to internet and apps that are not...
  8. Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search: When I search for a Trusted Microsoft Store app (examples: Weather, Skype, News, HP Scan and Capture), I do not see the app icon. It appears as a blank default image icon. But in the list of apps, I do see them.[ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Preinstall Apps don't work (Edge, Windows Store etc.)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Preinstall Apps don't work (Edge, Windows Store etc.): Hi guys! I'm having this problem since yesterday, and I can't find anyone with the same problem. I have this problem where no microsoft applications work. I can't open Edge, Windows Store or Photos app. When I want to open them, there is absolutely 0 response. No...
  10. Windows apps and app stores don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps and app stores don't work: Hi, I have found that the Windows 10 app store disappeared from my system, apps like calculator installed through the app store do not start. The most strange thing is that all those apps has some strange strings appended in front of the original app names. By clicking...