Windows 10: Microsoft Apps don't work

Discus and support Microsoft Apps don't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All of my Microsoft apps can't be opened, when I try to, it will just pop up and then disappear right after, even the Microsoft Store. This happened (I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by saltyspicy787, May 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft Apps don't work

All of my Microsoft apps can't be opened, when I try to, it will just pop up and then disappear right after, even the Microsoft Store. This happened (I think) after I uninstalled some of the programs from Control Panel few days ago. Some of them were Microsoft Visual C 2008-2012 versions, applications from HP that I don't use, and the rest I don't remember.

- I already have Windows latest update. I've re-installed Microsoft Visual C 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015-2019.

- Windows Troubleshooter couldn't identify the problem.

- I've tried following tutorials to reinstall Microsoft Store via Powershell but none of them worked.

So, I wonder what list of programs support Microsoft apps? Maybe I can reinstall them, or any solutions that might help?

Thank you in advance.

:)

saltyspicy787, May 13, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 13, 2019
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Microsoft Apps don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, May 13, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Microsoft Apps don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Apps don't work

1. Microsoft Apps don't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps don't

2. Settings app and Microsoft store don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app and Microsoft store don't work.: Hi all, my settings app and microsoft store app and search bar don't open or work.Using windows key + I can sometimes open the settings app, but more often than not it just closes itself.Similarly the microsoft store app won't even open, which makes it difficult to access...
  3. Settings app and Microsoft store don't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app and Microsoft store don't work.: Hi all, my settings app and microsoft store app and search bar don't open or work.Using windows key + I can sometimes open the settings app, but more often than not it just closes itself.Similarly the microsoft store app won't even open, which makes it difficult to access...
  4. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  5. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  6. apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    apps don't work: Hello! My applications have become dark and do not open. I didn't do anything to make it appear. Here are the specifications of my laptop: Windows 10 Pro. Version 21H1. OS build 19043.1052. Pls help me....
  7. Apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps don't work: I noticed my calculator wouldn't launch. I found a fix using PowerShell. I uninstalled the app altogether. Then attempted to re-install it. Now the app is not in my list at all. As I continued to solve the problem, I discovered that none of my apps will launch....
  8. Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work: I have blocked every single game and app for my child and it seems it doesn't work. I have also blocked Microsoft store and for some reason my child can install games every time. I get the notifications to allow my child to play the games and I deny all of them. My child...
  9. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps don't work: A few features like Start menu, Search, Speakers, Calendar, Network access icons do not work. Upon clicking on them, they do not open. The cursor simply converts in a loading symbol and and loads for 2-3 seconds; no results are displayed. Even a few Microsoft apps like MS...
  10. Microsoft Store and apps don't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and apps don't work: Around a month ago, I noticed that the microsoft store and the apps weren't working. When I try to open them, they close after a few seconds they were opened. I tried many powershell and command prompt solutions, but they didn't work. I also tried wsreset.exe, but it did not...