Windows 10: Microsoft Apps Icon Is Not Correct

Discus and support Microsoft Apps Icon Is Not Correct in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to fix this problem my games wont connect to xbox account singup because of this how to fix this the icons are not showing correctly or looks like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sylviashiva, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft Apps Icon Is Not Correct

How to fix this problem my games wont connect to xbox account singup because of this how to fix this the icons are not showing correctly or looks like it is corrupted. As far as i checked only microsoft apps are like this but my other apps has no problem only microsoft apps

:)

sylviashiva, Jun 10, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Apps Icon Is Not Correct

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Apps Icon Is Not Correct

1. Microsoft Apps Icon Is Not Correct - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps Icon

2. Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps: Split from this thread. i tried to run powershell in order to get store to install apps but it didn't work. I have windows 11 and I am having a hard time trying to get microsoft store to install apps. None of the apps in the store will install. I can open the store and...
  3. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Cortana
    Not showing app icon correctly in windows search: I am using windows 10 on my PC. And it is also up to date. But the problem is, when I search a Microsoft app in the search bar, the app icon does not show. It is showing like an image icon.so, Pleze helps me to resolve this error....some of the images are bellow.... This...
  4. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing app icon correctly in windows search: I am using windows 10 on my PC. And it is also up to date. But the problem is, when I search a Microsoft app in the search bar, the app icon does not show. It is showing like an image icon.so, Pleze helps me to resolve this error....some of the images are bellow.... This...
  5. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

6. Correct the icon for an Action Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Correct the icon for an Action Icon: I'm asking this question for a friend - Suddenly, all her Photoshop Elements Action .ATN files were replaced with the Internet Explorer Icon - 1. What would cause this to happen so she doesn't repeat this problem?2. How can she fix this problem? She has Windows 10 and...
  7. Correct the icon for an Action Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correct the icon for an Action Icon: I'm asking this question for a friend - Suddenly, all her Photoshop Elements Action .ATN files were replaced with the Internet Explorer Icon - 1. What would cause this to happen so she doesn't repeat this problem?2. How can she fix this problem? She has Windows 10 and...
  8. Correct the icon for an Action Icon

9. App icon not showing correctly in search bar

in Cortana
    App icon not showing correctly in search bar: When searching for apps in the search bar the app icons comes up with an icon that is not correct. I have only had this problem since I updated my windows earlier today. I have restarted windows explorer, my pc, windows search, and app icon cache. I have also done a repair...
  10. Microsoft store not installing an app correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not installing an app correctly: I have an issue where whenever I try and install a game called Astroneer, it tells me that the game has been installed. However, when I launch the app it opens for about 0.2 seconds and immediately closes. After a little bit of digging I found out that inside the install...