Windows 10: Microsoft Apps Isn't Working

Discus and support Microsoft Apps Isn't Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Windows 10 Users I Woke Up A Couple Of Months Ago And My Computer All Of My Windows Apps Were Gone And It Is Still Happening Today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 123Haks, May 4, 2019.

1. 123Haks Win User

Microsoft Apps Isn't Working

Hi Microsoft Windows 10 Users I Woke Up A Couple Of Months Ago And My Computer All Of My Windows Apps Were Gone And It Is Still Happening Today

:)

123Haks, May 4, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 4, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 4, 2019
  4. Microsoft Apps Isn't Working

Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Apps Isn't Working

1. Microsoft Apps Isn't Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps Isn't

2. Audio isn't working for apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio isn't working for apps: Hi, I'm using Windows11 21H2.My laptop's audio system is suddenly somehow corrupted. Basically, the speaker isn't working for apps. If I run a game either online games or offline games, the speaker doesn't work. If I play video on youtube or any other streaming platform, the...
  3. Audio isn't working for apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio isn't working for apps: Hi, I'm using Windows11 21H2.My laptop's audio system is suddenly somehow corrupted. Basically, the speaker isn't working for apps. If I run a game either online games or offline games, the speaker doesn't work. If I play video on youtube or any other streaming platform, the...
  4. Microsoft family isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family isn't working: Alright, so I have a laptop with Windows 11 on it. The past two days I have tried to figure out how to put limits and controls on it, such as content blockers and time limits. I wasn't sure if Microsoft had an application like Apple's "screen time" feature, so I searched the...
  5. Settings app isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app isn't working: When naviating to individual settings using the settings app, it freezes and eventually closes. I can naviate until setting>system ,however if I go to setting>system>display it becomes unresponsive and eventually closes. I am wondering if there is a way to fix the settings...
  6. Settings app isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app isn't working: When naviating to individual settings using the settings app, it freezes and eventually closes. I can naviate until setting>system ,however if I go to setting>system>display it becomes unresponsive and eventually closes. I am wondering if there is a way to fix the settings...
  7. Settings app isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft Authentication isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authentication isn't working: Hey,My Microsoft Authentication is only working with LastPass and nothing else that I have on it. And I've got nine websites attached to it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-authentication-isnt-working/727085b8-2575-4f14-8a26-ed47e8d5edbb
  9. Microsoft Store isn't working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store isn't working: I was trying to install an app from the Microsoft store, but it was saying "Acquiring License" and after some while it was showing me an error. I came here, searched the problem and followed the steps to fix it. One of the steps told me to go to the settings and reset the app...
  10. Microsoft account isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account isn't working: It was signed in for months than while I was playing my ps4 unplugged now it said I was signed out and when I try to log in it says already signed in log into your account but I'm already in it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Zoom and the app you are trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app