Windows 10: Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

Discus and support Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 (Build 18351). All Microsoft apps - One Drive, Store, Outlook, Powerpoint etc. etc. keep asking me to sign into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andy Briggs, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

Hi,

I have problems with Windows 10 (Build 18351).

All Microsoft apps - One Drive, Store, Outlook, Powerpoint etc. etc. keep asking me to sign into my Windows account whenever I open them, even though I am logged into my PC OK with the account. This has been going on for months and the problem has survived several updates.

Please could you help me to solve the problem, as it's really irritating.

In addition, and I don't know if it's related or relevant, I keep getting a notification that "Windows 10 Update Assistant Cannot Run On Windows", even though it runs fine when I run it from the Start menu. I have tried reinstalling the Update Assistant but no difference. I get the notification at least two or three times an hour.

Many thanks!

Andy

:)

Andy Briggs, Mar 8, 2019

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft Account Not signing in .

I can't sign in microsoft account, it says problem signing in microsoft account on the device, we need an activation code. I asked how to get activation code

raymond_23, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

1. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps Keep

2. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  3. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  4. Microsoft To Do keeps asking me to sign in a couple of times per day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft To Do keeps asking me to sign in a couple of times per day.: I get a "Windows Security Just making sure its you" pop up that forces me to put in my fingerprint or pin again to access the app. The Microsoft Store also does this to me on occasion. This has persisted after clean windows 10 installs. This is on my personal PC after I am...
  5. windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in with my microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in with my microsoft account: I newly installed Windows 10 Home on my granddaughter's computer. I couldn't find a way to enable a "local account" during the setup screens so I hit the skip I'll do it later button. About every 3 days now when she wakes the computer the setup screen for signing into your...
  6. microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in: after i signed in, i get a notification saying i need to sign because of safety check due to security, i sign in and everythings fine, but asks me a good few times to do it, is this glitch?...
  7. Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in: Hi, Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign to sign in. This happens while my kid is logged in. If he does sign in, the windows pops up imediatly asking for the same thing over and over again. Every time he opens an application, this windows pops-up and...
  8. win 10 keeps asking me to sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 keeps asking me to sign in: My windows 10 is causing me problems when I switch on after the MB is loaded it asks me to sign in every time, sometimes it just sets its self up as a temp account.... when I shut down I loose all setting and have to reset everything from font to screen size Rob...
  9. Office 365 apps keep asking for sign in

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 apps keep asking for sign in: I have registered Word, Excel 365 & Co to my Microsoft account. Since a few weeks, these apps show me signed out when I restart my PC. When I sign in using my Microsoft account UserID, I get logged in without being asked for a password. This happens on all my PCs. When I go...
  10. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In: A pop up frequently appears saying that there is a problem with my Microsoft account and that I need to sign in again to fix it. If I do sign in, the problem "is resolved", but then the pop up appears again 5-10 minutes later. Usually I just ignore the pop up, since it...