Windows 10: MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP

Discus and support MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So basically the other day i had an issue using the xbox console companion app on windows 10, so i decided to un-install it and then re install it. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LewisFeist, Jun 1, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP

So basically the other day i had an issue using the xbox console companion app on windows 10, so i decided to un-install it and then re install it. It uninstalled fine but then the microsoft store app wouldnt load i kept getting error Code: 0x80131500

so i decided to go on the desktop version of the microsoft store site and i cant sign in, liked the ''sign in'' section in the top left doesnt have a http link attatched to it and it appears as just text. on top of this my 'GET HELP' app isnt working.

I have tried resetting everything in my app advanced settings i even tried runin prompt commands for a reset, I tried contacting customer support over the phone only to be spoken to very rudely because the staff ''couldnt understand my accent''

so where im left with is no apps that will install and a store app that wont work and a website that keeps crashing on me. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is so frustrating

:)

LewisFeist, Jun 1, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 4, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 4, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP

1. MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT APP'S MICROSOFT

2. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Microsoft store: Microsoft store will not open or other Microsoft apps. Pc won’t let me click on help to get advice from Microsoft. Antivirus not working either. All updates in settings are up to date. Tried the fix on the app in settings still nothing any ideas....
  3. Help with microsoft store

Help with microsoft store: Hello, I need help with a app called "Microsoft Store" and its a bit buggy. So Basically I tried to download a game called "Roblox" and For some reason it says that I own it? I am confused as I don't see it anywhere in my file, desktop, even in my programs and features app I...
  4. need help in finding app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help in finding app on microsoft store: hello iam trying to download an app but i cant find it, its a new app and every one is downloading it from microsoft store except me i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-finding-app-on-microsoft-store/e8b80182-c43d-4974-bcce-2a2b87a5a3e4
  5. need help in finding app on microsoft store

need help in finding app on microsoft store: hello iam trying to download an app but i cant find it, its a new app and every one is downloading it from microsoft store except me i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-finding-app-on-microsoft-store/e8b80182-c43d-4974-bcce-2a2b87a5a3e4
  6. Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading: So far all day the Microsoft store and Get Help app haven't been loading. My internet is fine, my computer is updated and I also followed a guide my friends sent me to get this fixed and nothing is helping....
  7. Microsoft Store help

Microsoft Store help: How do i register my visa gift card to the Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-help/b3a01c61-a4f2-42da-9220-f209a01ce47b
  8. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Microsoft store: I have a account that has no pin. But when i use Microsoft store i try to log in but it says i need my pin even tho i dont have one submitted by /u/itsgameboyplay_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6nwbo/help_with_microsoft_store/
  9. Help with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Microsoft Store: So I’ve been having problems with Microsoft Store where if I try to open it it just won’t open and if I go to the website it says “This website is trying to open TWINUI” I contacted support last night and they told me to do an In-Place Upgrade which I did but it didn’t work....
  10. Help deleting apps in microsoft store

Help deleting apps in microsoft store: Please help, how do i get rid of apps in the microsoft store? Theres a bunch that arent even on my laptop anymore and all i can find is the hide option, please help....