Windows 10: Microsoft Apps missing. I don't want to use the Microsoft Edge.

Discus and support Microsoft Apps missing. I don't want to use the Microsoft Edge. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All my office apps are missing (Word and excel). I am unable to open any of my document. What happened to my apps. HELP!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DorisJohnson1, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft Apps missing. I don't want to use the Microsoft Edge.

All my office apps are missing (Word and excel). I am unable to open any of my document. What happened to my apps.

HELP!

:)

DorisJohnson1, Jun 6, 2019

2. Top Border edges of Web Pages in Microsoft Edge or in the Mail App missing Windows 10.

Hi Samson,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, top Border edges of Web Pages on Microsoft Edge and the Mail App are missing on Windows 10.

We are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge and the Mail App ?
    I suggest you to press F11 key on these Microsoft Edge and Mail App Windows and check, if you could get all options on top Border edges of these Windows.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 6, 2019
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Microsoft Apps missing. I don't want to use the Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge missing

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

If Microsoft Edge is missing, you may try the suggested steps below and check if that helps

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:
    WSReset.exe.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

You may also download Microsoft Edge from the official download link below:

Microsoft Edge

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48126

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Mann_Manohar, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Apps missing. I don't want to use the Microsoft Edge.

1. Microsoft Apps missing. I don't want to use the Microsoft Edge. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps missing

2. Microsoft Garabage I DON'T WANT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Garabage I DON'T WANT: Why does Microsoft insist on shoving their garbage, I DON'T WANT, down my throat!? Do you people really love the idea of an Orwellian society that much?1. Automatic updates that regularly break my computer forcing me to waste many hours of my time troubleshooting and fixing...
  3. Microsoft Garabage I DON'T WANT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Garabage I DON'T WANT: Why does Microsoft insist on shoving their garbage, I DON'T WANT, down my throat!? Do you people really love the idea of an Orwellian society that much?1. Automatic updates that regularly break my computer forcing me to waste many hours of my time troubleshooting and fixing...
  4. Microsoft Garabage I DON'T WANT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've downloaded Facebook app from Microsoft Store, it uses Microsoft Edge and I want it to use Google Chrome. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-uses-microsoft-edge/80725ea0-c3d3-43de-befd-ddf45a9d9de9
  6. Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've downloaded Facebook app from Microsoft Store, it uses Microsoft Edge and I want it to use Google Chrome. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-uses-microsoft-edge/80725ea0-c3d3-43de-befd-ddf45a9d9de9
  7. Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Microsoft Edge Icon missing in app list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Icon missing in app list: Hi,Why do I get this bug even though I have Microsoft Edge Chromium installed? This is the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-icon-missing-in-app-list/51e67b84-3a4b-4bfc-a499-52a52d28130d
  9. Microsoft edge is missing

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge is missing: i just installed the anniversary update in my pc, it was fine so i did the same for my laptop, but in the laptop , microsoft edge is now gone missing. if i go to the store it says edge is installed but it doesnt open and says find app in store..... please help. i dont want...
  10. Microsoft Edge is missing

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge is missing: i installed the anniversary update in my pc, it was fine so i did the same for my laptop, but in the laptop , microsoft edge is now gone missing. if i go to the store it says edge is installed but it doesnt open and says find app in store..... please help. i dont want to...