Windows 10: microsoft apps missing

Discus and support microsoft apps missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft apps are missing after i reset my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SameerKarki, Feb 27, 2019.

1. microsoft apps missing

Microsoft apps are missing after i reset my pc

:)

SameerKarki, Feb 27, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

microsoft apps missing

App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

microsoft apps missing

1. microsoft apps missing - Similar Threads - microsoft apps missing

2. Missing Microsoft Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Microsoft Store Apps: Hello everyone,I was trying to redeem my Microsoft reward points for Roblox Premium, but when I tried searching for Roblox in the App Store, it does not pop up. All I found were knockoffs and random games instead. Keep in mind I did buy my device from China, which might have...
  3. Microsoft Store App Missing

Microsoft Store App Missing: I've seen quite a few answered questions regarding this issue however none of those workarounds are working for me. I can pull up powershell and I pasted in the "copy and paste this" stuff but all I get is a pop up saying I need to reinstall an app to support or something...
  4. Microsoft Store App Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App Missing: I've seen quite a few answered questions regarding this issue however none of those workarounds are working for me. I can pull up powershell and I pasted in the "copy and paste this" stuff but all I get is a pop up saying I need to reinstall an app to support or something...
  5. Microsoft Store App Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store and apps are missing

Microsoft store and apps are missing: I had to reinstall Windows 10 2004 and since then the Microsoft store and apps are missing. I have tried the things that appear on the web but can't get any ideas back?...
  7. Microsoft store and apps are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and apps are missing: I had to reinstall Windows 10 2004 and since then the Microsoft store and apps are missing. I have tried the things that appear on the web but can't get any ideas back?...
  8. microsoft store & apps missing

microsoft store & apps missing: i had to reinstall windows 10 1909 and since then Microsoft store & apps are missing-have tried things listed on web but cannot git it back any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing/c46101cd-6ad7-4a2a-9537-1921b430a465
  9. Microsoft apps missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft apps missing: Microsoft apps are missing from my laptop after i reset my pc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-missing/b1c315a1-403b-4434-a6fe-4e98dba43515
  10. Microsoft Photos app missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photos app missing: Hi, On our Windows 10 home computer my wife and I each have an account. Whereas I can run the Microsoft photos app, my wife cannot. On her account, when viewing 'apps & features' it does not exist. This is odd as the photos app must be a common app in the operating system....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone apps are missing