Windows 10: Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if...

Discus and support Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Last night i decided to do a fresh start because i had some problems with the laptop and with microsoft store , i was opening the app but it was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FallenKing0506, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if...

Last night i decided to do a fresh start because i had some problems with the laptop and with microsoft store , i was opening the app but it was closing immediately . Today when i did the reset and basically its a fresh start with no other programs , i can't open any microsoft apps and their icon is missing . I don't really know what to do i searched every step but without success , im losing my mind here this problem is so frustrating. Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if... 7dd7a75a-76c1-42d7-b264-f8a23dfb5587?upload=true.png Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if... b8b0b9b9-0785-47c7-ad87-b08f2ee2890b?upload=true.png

:)

FallenKing0506, Oct 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 22, 2020
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Oct 22, 2020
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if...

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if...

1. Microsoft Apps name show but the icon doesn't appear and won't open when launched , as if... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps name

2. Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist: For no apparent reason, my calculator won't open, and instead gives a "This app can't open" error. While trying to troubleshoot it, I realised that the Microsoft Store has a similar problem - clicking on the app from the start menu does nothing, and trying to open it through...
  3. Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist: For no apparent reason, my calculator won't open, and instead gives a "This app can't open" error. While trying to troubleshoot it, I realised that the Microsoft Store has a similar problem - clicking on the app from the start menu does nothing, and trying to open it through...
  4. Microsoft Store and Apps won't launch

Microsoft Store and Apps won't launch: My windows store and apps won't open, I have already tried to reinstall through powershell both the store itself and all the apps but it still doesn't work. I have also tried to reset and repair the apps through settings but it does not work as well....
  5. Microsoft Store-Apps won't launch

Microsoft Store-Apps won't launch: WX version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985) Thank you all for the assistance! Tried to run the commands posted here via PowerShell, w/ admin, but still not luck. Microsoft Store tried to open but it disappears quick, other APPs like Photos won't launch at all. Recently upgraded to...
  6. Microsoft won't download or launch apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft won't download or launch apps.: I've had this issue for about a month now, if I try to launch an app it will freeze, and if I try downloading apps in the store they stay at "Starting download". I tried troubleshooting but it showed no errors, I've tried every solution I could find online and still nothing...
  7. Microsoft Store won't open & appears blank as an icon

Microsoft Store won't open & appears blank as an icon: hi, i'm having problem with all my microsoft apps, especially Microsoft Store. i had tried all the solving method from this website, but, none of it fix my problem. Fix: Microsoft Store won't open Windows 10 the problem i first have is actually just unlaunchable...
  8. Microsoft apps store doesn't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps store doesn't launch: I have a brand new surface go but can't use it. Microsoft app store doesn't work. So darn expensive device and not working as expected. Need some assistance. Regards, Alvin...
  9. The Settings icon will appear on my taskbar, but the settings app doesn't appear when I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Settings icon will appear on my taskbar, but the settings app doesn't appear when I...: I've been struggling with this for hours. I've tried to open up the settings app and the settings icon will show up on my task bar, but when i click on the icon, nothing appears. I've tried to run a sfc file cleaner, I've restarted my pc, and I've tried multiple...
  10. The SETTINGS icon doesn't appear in taskbar when SETTINGS app is open

in Windows 10 Customization
    The SETTINGS icon doesn't appear in taskbar when SETTINGS app is open: All of a sudden, my Settings icon no longer appears in the taskbar when I open the Settings app as seen in the image link below: https://i.imgur.com/v83WRhB.png What is going on and how do I get it back? This is bothering me much more than it should. The only recent...