Windows 10: Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse

Discus and support Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I got this issue 1-2 years ago I couldnt do anything about it so I gaved up on it. But now I need the microsoft application so, I look forward to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by láászlóó, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse

Hi I got this issue 1-2 years ago I couldnt do anything about it so I gaved up on it. But now I need the microsoft application so, I look forward to fix it please write the anwser here so others can fix it to.

the reson why I ask this beacuse I found this question but no anwsers only "send us your pecifications"

Microsoft version I am using: 1909
    op system build number: 18363.720

Fix this issue, beacuse its still exist. Please contact to the head of Microsoft about it beacuse this problem started at 2017 and it still here.

:)

láászlóó, Jul 4, 2020

2. Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse .

Resetting your Internet connection can refresh your connectivity and will make you connected online again. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset your TCP/IP or Internet Protocol to its default settings. To do this, follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Network troubleshooter. To diagnose your network configuration, perform the steps below:

1. Open Start menu, then click
    Settings

2. Click Network & Internet.

3. On the left pane, click Status.

4. Click Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems.

Method 2: Perform an Internet connection reset via Command Prompt. To reset your Internet connection, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows + R to open run window.

2. Type cmd, then press Enter.

3. Type the following commands, then press Enter after typing each commands below:

netsh int ip reset resettcpip.txt

netsh winhttp reset proxy

netsh int ip reset

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

netsh winsock reset

Once done, restart your PC to complete the process.

In addition, we also suggest that you restart your router and wait for 15-30 seconds then turn it back again.

Let us know if you can now start Windows Update after troubleshooting your network connection.

Johann Eva, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse .

After I upgraded to Windows 10 on windows 7 recommendation , The Microsoft store, Cortana and the updates say they can't connect to the internet where as i am able to browse and use the internet on the very same laptop via google chrome . The Windows store
    just pops for a second and vanishes , All this time i able to use Internet on IE .

Vijay Pichikala, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse

Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse .

Hi Jhoann ,

The Problem is I am not able to connect to Internet on the Windows update .

IT basically says my Laptop is connected to the Internet where as i am able to browse what ever I want . I tried installing windows 10 from scratch , even downloaded the file from Microsoft site but when i execute it goes 99 percent then stops saying there
    is a error. To help you out let me list the problems I am facing .

1 ) I am not able to sign into cortana but i am able to type in question and it will find stuff for me

2) When I open Windows store the there is a flash of the store window and then it closes down .

3) I am not able to update my windows on the laptop

4) Most the microsoft applications say I am not connected to the Internet .

5) I am not able to Download windows 10 and install it from scratch.

Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse 7945e9a9-300c-4585-b6c7-7e118619d84f.jpg

Regards

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for
    more information on how you can protect your privacy.**

Vijay Pichikala, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse

1. Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps connecting

2. My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...: Hello, recently I have this problem in my device.My device can connect to internet. I can use it to browse on edge, chrome, MS teams and other. but it says 'No internet, secured' on the available network and it also write 'not connected' in network status. I also can't...
  3. My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...: Hello, recently I have this problem in my device.My device can connect to internet. I can use it to browse on edge, chrome, MS teams and other. but it says 'No internet, secured' on the available network and it also write 'not connected' in network status. I also can't...
  4. My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse

I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse: When ever i open the windows app store it says " PC is not connected to the internet, try again." But the thing is, i am connected to the internet, i can browse, watch youtube play music, i was able to download seam. But i cant download discord because of " not being...
  6. Microsoft services not able to connect to internet while I can browse the web.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft services not able to connect to internet while I can browse the web.: I can use all apps expect microsoft apps excluding edge. Please help submitted by /u/Lolmohitmvp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jae6lp/microsoft_services_not_able_to_connect_to/
  7. Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.: I have searched the internet about this problem error ox800704cf. I have tried everything it suggested. Nothing works. My husband plays the Solitare Collection and is up set that I can't get it to work. Surely there is a simple fix for this problem. Can't send feedback...
  8. I can browse the Internet but it says i'm not connected.

I can browse the Internet but it says i'm not connected.: I'm connected to the internet and I can browse on internet, play online games and install programs. However it says I'm not connected to the network this stops me from downloading new network updates or logging onto adobe to do work. Sometimes when the PC is shutdown and...
  9. Connected to internet but can’t browse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected to internet but can’t browse: Hi there. We have just got a new wifi connection. Works fine on tablets and mobiles BUT when we use on Acer laptop with Windows 10. It connects successfully to our network and we can download BUT we cant browse. We have tried multiple browsers and web sites. Any ideas...
  10. Internet connects but can’t browse

Internet connects but can’t browse: i have recently changed from a TalkTalk router to a Sky router (I’m in the uk) and the problems started from there. However, my ipad/phone and tv connect successfully to the internet as well as my wife’s windows 7 laptop. My pc and work pc will not connect using any browser...