Windows 10: Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc.

Discus and support Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I built a new PC and on my old laptop, I had an office home and student along with it. On my new PC, when I open office app, and then sign in, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Default_601, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc.

I built a new PC and on my old laptop, I had an office home and student along with it. On my new PC, when I open office app, and then sign in, it recognises my account, but when I try to open a spreadsheet for example, it opens in the browser. So, I tried to install the microsoft apps from somewhere, I went to the microsoft store and then I clicked install on excel, but it didn't start the install, so I thought it must be some sort of account problem, so I tried to follow this video, but on the microsoft office website, there is no option to 'install office 365 apps', so I am not able to figur

:)

Default_601, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc. [​IMG]

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

Result:

Callender, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 27, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc.

1. Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc. - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps installed

2. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop: Hi all,I recently built this PC.Unsure if it is worth noting but the PC initially worked and had Windows installed, but when going to check the activation status of Windows, this reboot loop begun.I am now attempting to install Windows via USB onto the NVME which I had...
  3. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 10 on custom built PC: I’m trying to install Windows 10 operating system to my custom built PC. However, when I select the 64 bit, I get stuck on a screen with a black background the blue windows logo, and the white dots make a complete circle twice before they get frozen and stop moving. Why does...
  4. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 10 on custom built PC: I’m trying to install Windows 10 operating system to my custom built PC. However, when I select the 64 bit, I get stuck on a screen with a black background the blue windows logo, and the white dots make a complete circle twice before they get frozen and stop moving. Why does...
  5. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Not able to install built in Microsoft apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to install built in Microsoft apps: I am completing a new laptop install for one of my clients. I noticed after joining it to the domain, and logging in with her account, all of the standard built in Microsoft apps disappeared. Calculator, sticky notes, photos, etc. I have tried dozens of Powershell commands,...
  7. Not able to install built in Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install built in Microsoft apps: I am completing a new laptop install for one of my clients. I noticed after joining it to the domain, and logging in with her account, all of the standard built in Microsoft apps disappeared. Calculator, sticky notes, photos, etc. I have tried dozens of Powershell commands,...
  8. Not able to install built in Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows 10 Install on New custom built PC not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install on New custom built PC not working: Here are my components: Ryzen 9 3900x MSI MEG X570 Godlike Motherboard Nvidia RTX 2080 ti Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB SSD 64GB 3200 Ram 2x32 So I built my PC yesterday after the final parts came in. I installed windows 10 Pro using the Windows Media Creation Tool on a...
  10. New built custom PC random BSOD woes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New built custom PC random BSOD woes: Please find attached ZIP of the errors I have tried to update drivers through Driver Booster etc without any success. Random crashes in games and just general your expert help would be greatly appreciated! the computer was working well for a few months before these issues...